No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
You do realize that this is the government that is harassing the rest in this case.

They in power want everyone to be vaccinated or tested within 7 days to do just about anything but stay at home.

We have an antivaxer client that is going to get vaccinated because of this.
Not only the government harassing...have you not heard of the Covidian Cult...your local neighbor may be a member...lol

Reactions: chico bill

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Some here I think only know the campo life or a gated type tourist area. If you know Santo Domingo or Santiago you know this is going to be impossible.
One could say some here think they will live forever , under a Vanilla sky ..
because their vax card will protect them .
lmfao

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The vaccination data base has the information. I found this out in person when I asked to get mine officially stamped.

Will this regulation be hard to enforce? You betcha...
These guys cannot change the dial off of Fox News. Over here you now have 3 choice if you want to live a good life.

1 Get Vaccinated

2 Get tested every 7 days or

3 GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM

You forgot #4 - Resist, Ignore, fight back, unelect those oppressors. Be a cog in the machine.
More people think like #4 than your 3 capitulating,submissive with head bowed options

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
There are stuck here ..their world is shrinking unwanted leper’s :p:cool: Let them rant solitary confinement is lonely .. reminds me of few gringos stuck here yrs now came in with DL have no passport and criminal record..stuck in Hotel California..
You watch who gets the last say on this - it will not be the Vax Card Nazis - guaranteed. Place a bet?

Reactions: jd426

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
There is no picture ID for anyone under 18, you can get minor's cédula from age 16, if you have a valid reason. So no, no picture ID at all for anyone 12 to 16 years old and very few 16 to 18 years old have picture ID
Now, when a child is born and registered they are given a cedula number but not issued one. At 16 they can get a student cedula (says no vota on the back) My wife and her cousins all had one. Then at 18 they apply for a regular cedula ( same cedula number)

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
You watch who gets the last say on this - it will not be the Vax Card Nazis - guaranteed. Place a bet?
Roflmfao I Don’t care… Antis in minority keep tripping out there is no need life is too short..your obviously disturbed by noose tightening go protest on streets and chant ..this board ain’t making your life miserable the powers to be are do what your good at and rant away.
. 775A8795-E3FE-467F-A26F-E2F05F03F0AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: jd426 and Ken

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You forgot #4 - Resist, Ignore, fight back, unelect those oppressors. Be a cog in the machine.
More people think like #4 than your 3 capitulating,submissive with head bowed options
#4 may work in the United States, , but not here, at least not for long. The determination of the government to force vaccination and the measures it is willing to take exceed those of the US.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
#4 may work in the United States, , but not here, at least not for long. The determination of the government to force vaccination and the measures it is willing to take exceed those of the US.
And you know this How ?
They will do what it takes to give the world that IMAGE .. so the TOURISM money does not stop Flowing .

but its mathematically impossible to comply , even if they wanted to force it on people to keep their jobs .
You are another dreamer .

Reactions: Juan Bosch

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
When I got my card stamped after two Sinovacs, the woman doing it was on the phone to a friend and didn't even look at the card details, let alone put the info on any database. I then got the Pfizer jab as recommended by the govt. but I said it was my first jab so that if necessary I could get a second one if I need it to travel, as many Canadians have done. No questions asked and no sign of anyone entering anything on a database.
When I was vaccinated, there was nobody doing any data base entering at the location. When I realized they did not stamp the card with the official seal after the second vaccination, I went at a later date back to the office in POP where they looked up that my wife and I were vaccinated and then stamped our cards.

THE VACCINATION DATA HAD BEEN ENTERED INTO A DATA BASE.

I do hope that is clear. What you do, is up to you.

What the government does from October 18 onward will be fascinating.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Current vax rate is about 50% of the population, it seems...

Sto Dom + STI add to about 50 % of the population

I bet the vax rate in urban centers is quite high.,,,, presently less of a problem for compliance than many might think

It may roll out smoother than we know.....
Clearly , the target is the metropolitan areas... where the sickness concentrates

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Roflmfao I Don’t care… Antis in minority keep tripping out there is no need life is too short..your obviously disturbed by noose tightening go protest on streets and chant ..this board ain’t making your life miserable the powers to be are do what your good at and rant away.
.View attachment 4886
I'm not anti-vax, I'm am anti forced vaccination.
We need to maintain the right of free choice.
Maybe your health is good and you think no problem. My niece has advanced MS and can not walk now and does not want to risk something like a vaccine producing an adverse reaction as her health is fragile.
You think she should have the noose tightened on her too? Maybe turn her and her wheel chair away at the hospital?

Reactions: jd426

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I'm not anti-vax, I'm am anti forced vaccination.
We need to maintain the right of free choice.
Maybe your health is good and you think no problem. My niece has advanced MS and can not walk now and does not want to risk something like a vaccine producing an adverse reaction as her health is fragile.
You think she should have the noose tightened on her too? Maybe turn her and her wheel chair away at the hospital?
And that’s why everyone should get vaccinated so she can go to hospital anytime she needs ..

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Some good opportunities for police to make money while they hold gringos for investigation of suspected fake vaccination cards

Reactions: Chala

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Some good opportunities for police to make money while they hold gringos for investigation of suspected fake vaccination cards
Last big round of hiring for PN their target was 2,000 recruits.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding only around
1,500 showed up and no one was turned away.
Most if not all of these folks have the equivalent of an 8th grade
education back home, if that.

Don't want to sound like I'm encouraging people who are far
smarter than Barney Fife and the Keystone Crew to break the law but
I think you should take a step back for a minute and think about the
reality of the way things move down here before making such a bold
statement.

Reactions: thompstr

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Everything is tranferred to a computer. :You want to take the risk of ending up in a Dominican jail for 10 years then listen to the illegal advice posted here..................................
I would never try and come up with false tests or vaccinations. Of course not. I will be in Las Terrenas and not Santo Domingo for this event

Status
Not open for further replies.