No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Could be, eh?

Or:

Enough people have been vaccinated in recent times that harm form the "spike proteins" on various organs might start to show up.

Those that don't get vaccinated can try and push back while they live as second class citizens. That is an option, at least in the DR.
It may not affect the vast majority - until if affects one near you (my brother-in-law as an example - heart issues)
FYI the numbers you posted are from Pfizer's own Bio-Distribution study.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It may not affect the vast majority - until if affects one near you (my brother-in-law as an example - heart issues)
FYI the numbers you posted are from Pfizer's own Bio-Distribution study.
I realize the Pfizer data was used to debunk the spike protein ovary/organ damage story.

If it doesn't affect the vast majority, then I am afraid that only the anti-vaxers will care about the few it does affect while pointing out that it affects
a few select people. The rest of the world will look at it as a valid trade-off, I suspect. Just like they have been up until now. Even mandating vaccination or frequent testing to enter public places starting October 18 right here in the DR.

I hope your brother in law overcomes his heart issues. Don't want the vaccine yourself? Don't get it and deal with the issues life presents.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I realize the Pfizer data was used to debunk the spike protein ovary/organ damage story.

If it doesn't affect the vast majority, then I am afraid that only the anti-vaxers will care about the few it does affect while pointing out that it affects
a few select people. The rest of the world will look at it as a valid trade-off, I suspect. Just like they have been up until now. Even mandating vaccination or frequent testing to enter public places starting October 18 right here in the DR.

I hope your brother in law overcomes his heart issues. Don't want the vaccine yourself? Don't get it and deal with the issues life presents.
I had my two in March & May.
Vaccines and bad effects a valid trade off ? What percentage of adverse reactions is acceptable ?
But forcing it on children (12-17) who have extremely low cases (from California's own overblown data is (0.001% hospitalized) and a death rate of those who were hospitalized is 0.0047%) is absurd. Those numbers are nearly nil. Seems we are suing a sledge hammer to squash ants on a porcelain floor for those in that age group.

My brother-in-law is 80 - he will live, but be affected in his remaining years with his arrhythmia, he accepts that, and was one of the earliest patients in Oregon vaccinated because the hospital required it for his esophagus cancer surgery. Doctors told him the heart issues can not now be undone.

Reactions: DR fan1990

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I had my two in March & May.
Vaccines and bad effects a valid trade off ? What percentage of adverse reactions is acceptable ?
Whatever you and/or governments decide is acceptable. Take your pick on which you follow, Either yourself or the government. I tend to take the path of least resistance, always have.

But forcing it on children (12-17) who have extremely low cases (from California's own overblown data is (0.001% hospitalized) and a death rate of those who were hospitalized is 0.0047%) is absurd. Those numbers are nearly nil. Seems we are suing a sledge hammer to squash ants on a porcelain floor for those in that age group.

My brother-in-law is 80 - he will live, but be affected in his remaining years with his arrhythmia, he accepts that, and was one of the earliest patients in Oregon vaccinated because the hospital required it for his esophagus cancer surgery. Doctors told him the heart issues can not now be undone.
Since vaccinations don't kill CV19 and young people are at little risk of death or serious illness, probably the same chances that people have negative reactions from the vaccines, I tend to agree with it not making sense to vaccinate children. But the problem with not vaccinating them is that most people are very protective of their children and will probably be in favor of it. Governments frequently don't make sense, we just have to live around that.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Whatever you and/or governments decide is acceptable. Take your pick on which you follow, Either yourself or the government. I tend to take the path of least resistance, always have.

Since vaccinations don't kill CV19 and young people are at little risk of death or serious illness, probably the same chances that people have negative reactions from the vaccines, I tend to agree with it not making sense to vaccinate children. But the problem with not vaccinating them is that most people are very protective of their children and will probably be in favor of it. Governments frequently don't make sense, we just have to live around that.
Sounds like surrender.
Young people are also most susceptible to adverse heart inflammation

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sounds like surrender.
Young people are also most susceptible to adverse heart inflammation
I am not the tail that is going to wag this dog. Nor are any of us on this forum, nor is any individual in any country. Consider my methods however you with to consider them. I take the path of least resistance. Always have. Then I make decision and live with the consequences.

Those that want to relegate themselves to being second class citizens have that choice if they feel their health is threatened by vaccinations. They can leave their jobs, leave the country, get tested frequently, etc.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I am not the tail that is going to wag this dog. Nor are any of us on this forum, nor is any individual in any country. Consider my methods however you with to consider them. I take the path of least resistance. Always have. Then I make decision and live with the consequences.

Those that want to relegate themselves to being second class citizens have that choice if they feel their health is threatened by vaccinations. They can leave their jobs, leave the country, get tested frequently, etc.
Absolutely correct. And the guy you are arguing already admitted that he is long FULLY VACCINATED.

What is being a hypocrite?

1 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings..................

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Has anybody posted that having one shot will be accepted ?

If the shot was rec'd in October.... one shot will count as vaccinated..... Sept or earlier = No
===============================

Public Health: "They have to let people in with a dose" now set in October

The government clarifies that they allow access to closed public and private places that received their first vaccination after the measure was announced

https://www.diariolibre.com/actualidad/ … AJ29315894

The Minister of Public Health, Daniel Rivera, clarified that, although his resolution 00048 establishes that it is necessary to present the vaccination card with the two doses to access closed public and private places and means of transport, those who have a single inoculation placed in this month of October after the measure was announced.

Rivera called people who received the first dose and allowed time for the second to go to the vaccination centers.

"They have to let in people who are on their first dose. This is a measure of celebration, not punishment. We have to try to make people feel confident with the vaccination," he said.

Reactions: cavok

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Take this article with a grain of salt since it is a Canadian doctor. How did the Government monitors let him speak. Surely he will be silenced soon.

Fear those spike proteins.

Hah.
Off hand I can think of a few reasons to take what this guy is selling with a grain of salt, and not one has anything to do with his Canadian citizenship.
For starters...

Now...
About that site that was linked, Independent Sentinel.
Maybe it's just me but, I find these one man/woman operations on the web to be suspect.
Maura Dowling?
I mean, who the heck is she anyway?
It's sort of like Jim Hoft and his Gateway Pundit.
These people strike me as disgruntled, befuddled and loaded down with grievances upon grievances with the mainstream.
Perhaps they're just trying to make a buck off all the rabble rousing.
It does seem to be all the fashion, these days.

• Haha
Reactions: jd426 and drstock

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Sobering California physician's letter on spike protein vaccine reactions.

I think I'd rather have Covid several times than resected bowel
You have quoted two doctors now. There are a few cases of bad results but the vast majority of doctors would still recommend taking the vaccine.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

I suspect that few people on this forum can vote in the DR. I just became a citizen this year so I can vote. Would my vote change anything here? Unlikely.
My vote in the US would be meaningless, so I don't bother. I no longer liver there. My vote in California would make zero difference even if I did vote.

My estimate is that the virus kills about 0.5% of those actually infected. "Case" numbers are in that 3% range. The infection death rate is MUCH lower.

Last edited by a moderator:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
100% agreed.
I also got to see first hand how the security guards were overwhelmed when all of this crap
first started and since they've always been very polite and respectful to me, I would hate to
see or hear about one of them getting pushed around or hurt by someone furious they aren't
allowed to come inside and collect money.
May be I got it all wrong but let me just say this.
The government claims we have around 300,000 Haitians living in this country, give or take.
Of those 300,000 how many do you think are carrying a vaccine card?
I think numbers are off by a factor of 10. The number has greatly increased over the past two years as well. Only Haitians with passports or cedulas will have a vaccine cards. We have 11 Haitians kids in the school, all of their parents have vaccine cards, otherwise their kids would be in the school. None of those illegals without papers will have vaccines, and most don't want it anyways.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So, no teeth to the new regulations:

Likewise, Dr. Daniel Rivera said that around 1,200 Ministry of Public Health inspectors that will be checking for the fulfillment of the measures cannot close down businesses that do not comply with the requirement to check that their customers have vaccination cards. The businesses are requested to check for people to be fully vaccinated to enter.
“They have to let in people who are with their first dose. This is a measure of celebration, not punishment. We have to make people feel confident with the vaccination,” said the Minister during the Wednesday, 13 October press conference.
As of Monday, 18 October 2021, people from 12 years of age must present their vaccination card to enter enclosed spaces and places of collective use. These new measures were taken after the end of the state of emergency in the country and the curfew.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I've spoken with several employees at different stores and one assistant manager at a supermarket and they all say they will be enforcing the new law on Monday. Several were in favor of it and said Dominican have had 6 months to get vaccinated - too bad if they can't get in. The only exception was the gym in Sabaneta. They said they won't require proof of vaccination. One employee went and got his first shot as a result of the new rules.
They will be ENFORCING it by PUTTING UP A SIGN .
I will wager you whatever you like ( not literally , gambling is not allowed on the site)
that NOTHING else will be done .. No Customers will be ejected or denied .
If they Flash a piece of Paper with Crayon writing on it from a toddler , they will Enter ..
care to make that bet ?

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
They will be ENFORCING it by PUTTING UP A SIGN .
I will wager you whatever you like ( not literally , gambling is not allowed on the site)
that NOTHING else will be done .. No Customers will be ejected or denied .
If they Flash a piece of Paper with Crayon writing on it from a toddler , they will Enter ..
care to make that bet ?
There is no way to definitively ;prove or dispute that, plus I mentioned that the gym won't be checking at all. I'm sure there will be others. I'll post what I see, but can't be everywhere all the time.

Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can guarantee one thing for sure. No Government entity will you enter without the proper credentials. So if you need a Driver's license, passport, marbete, etc. you are out of luck. And Banreservas is a Gov. bank also. Other banks will enforce this, as will large supermarkets.

Rant all you want, and order food from a colmado to eat............................

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Why are reports of bad reactions to vaccines being silenced?

Google "Brandon Goodwin" - of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks whose season (and maybe career) is over due to blood clots he says developed after receiving the vaccine.
And why did the NBA tell him to keep quiet about that?

Or the NY Jets' Vinny Curry - same thing

Just coincidence? Nope

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
There is no way to definitively ;prove or dispute that, plus I mentioned that the gym won't be checking at all. I'm sure there will be others. I'll post what I see, but can't be everywhere all the time.
thank you,
that is very much appreciated ..

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
As one positive sign German courts have ordered YouTube to restore videos removed by YouTube which were critical or provided incidents of negative Covid vaccine reactions.
Those who censor are doing so to cover up something

Status
Not open for further replies.