No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Essential services should be open to anyone, vacced or not.
Mask only.
Vaccination for those who can yes, but not forced.
Playero is checking for vaccination certificates despite what my neighbor was told last week.

Janet's has stated they will be checking as well.

No reports yet on Super Pola...

Reactions: OldSkool and cavok

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Playero is checking for vaccination certificates despite what my neighbor was told last week.

I fully understand why they believe everyone needs to be vaccinated (I'll take 8th grade education for $200 Alex) but I can't understand why they seem to think having to show a picture of a card to buy groceries is going to slow the spread especially when a person is being crammed into a Toyota Corola with 6 other people in order to get to that supermarket to buy those groceries.

I also can't understand why they are not telling people to consult with a doctor first, because make no mistake about it, if you experience any negative side effects that end up sending you to the hospital, you will be stuck dealing with it on your own.

Reactions: DR fan1990

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
You don't even have to present the card, just a picture. I don't want to sound like one of those weirdo conspiracy theorist but it sounds to me like anyone who has access to Adobe Photoshop and a Inkjet printer could wreak havoc on the pro vax agenda. Man we are living in some very scarey times.
Scary yes!
Cell phones, computers, facial recognition, credit card records, banking records, travel records, tax declarations.
Many cross referenced for government services.
They are scary times, essential services with vaccination only......loco.
Everyone is guilty, we just have to catch you.
Those who think I have nothing to hide, it's OK .......ok

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Remember , faking a vax card can get you 3 to 10 years in jail. That could wreak havoc with one's life, yet I am sure many will do it and a few will be made examples of in the oncoming days. The odds for those playing that game where they could end up not passing GO and going directly to JAIL are far better than winning the lottery.

Reactions: OldSkool and aarhus

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Went to the entrance of Plaza Lama here in santiago to observe these nutty mandates in action...the security guy was just asking to see the vaccine card like the sample he was holding... no request to see a cedula or any other ID...no checking for name or info on the vaccine card ...then I saw a woman trying to walk in without the vaccine card and acting surprised at this request...after a few words he said go right in...love it...:)

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Yeah they checked but they aren't spraying hands today or checking temperature.
And I showed him a small photo upside down that could have said Joe Blow and heroin for the injection.
They aren't really checking.
The whole thing is a feel good charade

Reactions: Juan Bosch

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I fully understand why they believe everyone needs to be vaccinated (I'll take 8th grade education for $200 Alex) but I can't understand why they seem to think having to show a picture of a card to buy groceries is going to slow the spread especially when a person is being crammed into a Toyota Corola with 6 other people in order to get to that supermarket to buy those groceries.

I also can't understand why they are not telling people to consult with a doctor first, because make no mistake about it, if you experience any negative side effects that end up sending you to the hospital, you will be stuck dealing with it on your own.

Nothing to do with logic.
If they want to go that route they may as well force everyone to be vaccinated.

At the peak of covid the world survived with masks in grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, to not deny essential services to people.
Same logic in carrito, driver no mask but asking passengers to wear one.
At Claro temperature check at hospital not, mask only.

Fun and games, worse if engaged in international travel.

Reactions: CristoRey

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
No one does care, except the vaccine pushers.
FYI Colin Powell died today "of Covid-19 complications" after having had both Covid Shots and, if reports are correct, also a booster.

A card may get you into the bank, but for a few, it also may get you into the graveyard
He was fighting cancer for along time different types recent one blood cancer ...

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Caribe Express asked my wife for proof to change money in Cabarete. The small laminated credit card sized version we had made was sufficient for entry

Reactions: OldSkool
Status
Not open for further replies.