No Response From Guzman Ariza Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
If the lawyer wanted a retainer at that time he would have requested it. You have been here long enough to know lawyers here are not bashful about asking for money. There is NO excuse for NO contact here.................
WRONG. A firm like Guzman is not going to treat you like a salesman at some timeshare where they invite you for a free lunch and then squeeze you for money. Have you really ever dealt with anything other than a barrio lawyer to transfer the title of your car?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Easy. You do just what the OP did - request a quote while he was in the office during the consultation
And it was up to the law firm to get back to him with that quote. Anyway you put it they are in the wrong..............

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
WRONG. A firm like Guzman is not going to treat you like a salesman at some timeshare where they invite you for a free lunch and then squeeze you for money. Have you really ever dealt with anything other than a barrio lawyer to transfer the title of your car?
What planet are you on? You do business with people that you cannot reach and advocate giving them money anyway. I want you for a customer....................

Reactions: drstock

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
And it was up to the law firm to get back to him with that quote. Anyway you put it they are in the wrong..............
I have no idea why the lawyer didn't get back with him, but that wasn't what you and I were discussing. Nice pivot though.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Something does not sound right. I have use Guzman Ariza law firm for 2 land/house purchase and also residency and always had very good service. (quick email response ect.) Usually after the first meeting the accounting department would send you a contract with all the details they would do for you and the details for a deposit.

If you did not received this and the lawyer that you meet is not responding you emails. I would first send them an enquire from thier web site or you can try to contact Mercedes Guzman Luna which is the person in charge of their accounting department. (thru their web site).

I suspect that you did not receive this contract (maybe in your junk email) and they are waiting on your reply.

Also in time Sr. Guzman will see this post and for sure someone will contact you.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have no idea why the lawyer didn't get back with him, but that wasn't what you and I were discussing. Nice pivot though.

No response from Guzman Ariza attorney after initial visit 1 month ago​

This is the topic of the thread. READ IT......................

Reactions: drstock

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
What planet are you on? You do business with people that you cannot reach and advocate giving them money anyway. I want you for a customer....................
You're delusional. I don't do business with people I can't reach and never advocated giving such people money.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

No response from Guzman Ariza attorney after initial visit 1 month agoPut your​

This is the topic of the thread. READ IT......................
That wasn't what you and I were talking about. Re-read my posts. This time with your glasses on.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You're delusional. I don't do business with people I can't reach and never advocated giving such people money.
So what exactly is your defense of what this firm about anyway? They NEVER responded to his calls and Emails. Never gave him a quote to pay. And you advocate doing business with them??????????????

NachoBroadway

Jan 3, 2017
Something does not sound right. I have use Guzman Ariza law firm for 2 land/house purchase and also residency and always had very good service. (quick email response ect.) Usually after the first meeting the accounting department would send you a contract with all the details they would do for you and the details for a deposit.

If you did not received this and the lawyer that you meet is not responding you emails. I would first send them an enquire from thier web site or you can try to contact Mercedes Guzman Luna which is the person in charge of their accounting department. (thru their web site).

I suspect that you did not receive this contract (maybe in your junk email) and they are waiting on your reply.

Also in time Sr. Guzman will see this post and for sure someone will contact you.

If you could PM the name of your assigned attorney I'd appreciate it. The process you described, initial meeting, then contact with a contract and request for deposit details is EXACTLY what I expected and was told.

First, I wanted to post here to learn about prior member's experiences (like yours) before calling and going above the attorney's head. During these pandemic/inflation times I'm cautious with causing any disturbance to someone's career without me knowing their side. I don't know how records work so maybe they are still investigating.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
If you could PM the name of your assigned attorney I'd appreciate it. The process you described, initial meeting, then contact with a contract and request for deposit details is EXACTLY what I expected and was told.

First, I wanted to post here to learn about prior member's experiences (like yours) before calling and going above the attorney's head. During these pandemic/inflation times I'm cautious with causing any disturbance to someone's career without me knowing their side. I don't know how records work so maybe they are still investigating.
You already went over your attorneys head when Sr. Guzman see this post. Your attorney should response to your emails and I am sure Sr.Guzman will look into this. I will PM the name of the Attorney that work for me but this was sometime ago and may not be the same attorney assign to your case.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
So what exactly is your defense of what this firm about anyway? They NEVER responded to his calls and Emails. Never gave him a quote to pay. And you advocate doing business with them??????????????
Sounds like you're very angry here. How could you possibly know the whole story?

NachoBroadway

Jan 3, 2017
All of this is sounding like the attorney from the initial meeting is no longer with the office.
If so then the website has to be updated by removing the attorney's profile page and the email "out of office" reply updated with follow-up information. All standard customer service procedures.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
If so then the website has to be updated by removing the attorney's profile page and the email "out of office" reply updated with follow-up information. All standard customer service procedures.
Nacho, sounds like you're hell bent on having a foreign firm conform to your ISO or ITIL standards or something. I e been here a long time. I've managed projects in SD. It's simply not going to fall in line according to these expectations you've set in the tone of your posts. IMO

Reactions: NachoBroadway

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Standard customer service procedures are different here. Almost nonexistent, unfortunately. A response is always a bonus. But not a given. Different planet.

Reactions: NachoBroadway

NachoBroadway

Jan 3, 2017
Nacho, sounds like you're hell bent on having a foreign firm conform to your ISO or ITIL standards or something. I e been here a long time. I've managed projects in SD. It's simply not going to fall in line according to these expectations you've set in the tone of your posts. IMO
It's definitely not. I gotta cojelo suaaave, no Lean Six Sigma. Sounds like an interesting job, construction? During my stay I passed by the National Aquarium, it looked exactly how it looked when I went to Carol Morgan in the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.