Noise Problem?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I was that person, I set out with the firm intention of breaking his arms, but it turned out that he only had one ( arm )..... so that calmed me down quite a bit and I settled for a cuff on the head instead 😆

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The response to the loud music was appropriate.
Problem solved. Many people across this country
only respond to a person's grievances when threatened
with physical harm.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I love her. I cannot count the amount of times I have felt just like she's feeling in DR. Not just with noise, with Edeeste, with DGII, with TSS, with any bank, with any shop......
Lol any bank, any shop... so pretty much everything. I'm going through some signature DR crap too right now. Just remember this: nothing changes when nothing changes.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Lol any bank, any shop... so pretty much everything. I'm going through some signature DR crap too right now. Just remember this: nothing changes when nothing changes.

The horrors of running a business in DR. Nobody ever once asks you if you need any help. Everyone just tells. you that there's something you have to do, immediately, or else you're going to get a fine or be shut down or put in prison. And when you need something, everyone promises you'll have it today and then it happens in about 2 weeks and nobody ever apologises.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I love her. I cannot count the amount of times I have felt just like she's feeling in DR. Not just with noise, with Edeeste, with DGII, with TSS, with any bank, with any shop......
Yo también. Banks in particular.

Then I need something fixed on my car and I pay $250 pesos for what would have been an easy $100-$200 dollars at home and I forgive the idiocy for a day or two.

And then a moto flies past me on the left while I’ve been signalling and patiently waiting to turn left, or it takes me an hour + at the bank when it would have been 5-10 minutes at home.

And around and around it goes.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
The Passport Bros have a monopoly on the ATV rentals in Sosua. They love a loud muffler.