North Coast, Cable Delancer channel #45

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
Is anyone having problems with channel 45 “blinking” on and off numerous times per hour?

delancerguy

Feb 15, 2018
Hi Bob,

i was just checking our tv reports log and i don't see any report about channel 45. when it's "blinking" for you do other channels suffer from the same problem or just this one? what is actually happens, any message on the screen? if you have internet with us, write me your contract number over PM - i can check if you have problem with signal.

Best regards,
Delancerguy

Reactions: bachata

sosuafrank

Feb 27, 2017
We arrived in Sosua early November. Have had this problem ever since we arrived. Really aggravating. Other channels do it sometimes, but we mostly watch 45. Sometimes it happens several times a minute. Delancer keeps saying there is no problem. Then whose problem is it? We have two TV's. They both do the same. We have fiber optics. Maybe there is a problem with the fiber to cable converter?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hi Bob,

i was just checking our tv reports log and i don't see any report about channel 45. when it's "blinking" for you do other channels suffer from the same problem or just this one? what is actually happens, any message on the screen? if you have internet with us, write me your contract number over PM - i can check if you have problem with signal.

Best regards,
Delancerguy
Good to know we have you here.☺️

JJ

delancerguy

Feb 15, 2018
tv box doesn't return us any information, so the only way i can measure signal is when there is an internet service together with tv service. send me contract number or GPON SN from the sticker on the bottom of your modem. PM it and i will check it and see if you need service.
also keep in mind you can always wring in business hours using whatsapp to +18097229814 or facebook or instagram @cabledelancer. support staff speaks/writes english. those support channels are best way to get service.

i do connect here sometimes and will help if i can. but this is not the best way to report a problem.

delancerguy

Feb 15, 2018
I have been committed to see if this problem occurs on my TV, and i have to confirm that the only thing i see is every once in a while there is little pixelation on this channel and i didn't notice any black out.

pixelation is happening because of some signal loss from satellite feed and/or interference with 5G that is being installed by other providers in the area.

so if this is really happening for you guys means that there might be signal problem on your fiber line.