North Coast Covid-19 Vaccination Sites - Who, What, When & Where

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Where are the vaccine clinics in the north that you know of which are open everyday doling out shots?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
More vaccine doses arriving yesterday and the resumption of the vaccine roll out tomorrow in this country is good news for those waiting for their first injection and those wondering if there would be stock available for their second injection.

I assume it is not necessary to book an appointment online for the 2nd injection. Anyone know for sure if the process is to just return to where you got your first dose with the vaccine certificate or does one need to jump through different hoops?
I was given my appointment card for the second injection on 24 April... after the first injection. on Friday. Very organized this time.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Where are the vaccine clinics in the north that you know of which are open everyday doling out shots?
The ones in Los Brazos and Jamao are giving shots every day. The clinic in Los Brazos ran out of vaccine about two weeks ago and and didn't have any for a couple days. One poster here already mentioned that. Supply is somewhat limited.

Aug 21, 2007
The ones in Los Brazos and Jamao are giving shots every day. The clinic in Los Brazos ran out of vaccine about two weeks ago and and didn't have any for a couple days. One poster here already mentioned that. Supply is somewhat limited.
So do they have shots now?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
There is a Covid Vaccination Clinic going on right now (Saturday Apr. 3) at Sosua City Hall. 1st & 2nd shots passport or Cedula.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Not nearly as many people today as back on March 6. Took me about 2 hours today. I was #71 on the list and arrived before the shots began being dispensed.