North Coast Covid-19 Vaccination Sites - Who, What, When & Where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Where are the vaccine clinics in the north that you know of which are open everyday doling out shots?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
More vaccine doses arriving yesterday and the resumption of the vaccine roll out tomorrow in this country is good news for those waiting for their first injection and those wondering if there would be stock available for their second injection.

I assume it is not necessary to book an appointment online for the 2nd injection. Anyone know for sure if the process is to just return to where you got your first dose with the vaccine certificate or does one need to jump through different hoops?
I was given my appointment card for the second injection on 24 April... after the first injection. on Friday. Very organized this time.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Where are the vaccine clinics in the north that you know of which are open everyday doling out shots?
The ones in Los Brazos and Jamao are giving shots every day. The clinic in Los Brazos ran out of vaccine about two weeks ago and and didn't have any for a couple days. One poster here already mentioned that. Supply is somewhat limited.

Aug 21, 2007
The ones in Los Brazos and Jamao are giving shots every day. The clinic in Los Brazos ran out of vaccine about two weeks ago and and didn't have any for a couple days. One poster here already mentioned that. Supply is somewhat limited.
So do they have shots now?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
There is a Covid Vaccination Clinic going on right now (Saturday Apr. 3) at Sosua City Hall. 1st & 2nd shots passport or Cedula.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Not nearly as many people today as back on March 6. Took me about 2 hours today. I was #71 on the list and arrived before the shots began being dispensed.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Just curious. How many in our little DR1 community are still waiting to receive their first vaccine shot? Either because they are waiting for their phase of the vaccination program to start or for a clinic to operate in their general location? I assume if you have received the first one you will follow up with the 2nd and will have the opportunity to do so or know an alternative location you can use when the time comes.

Vicki G

Mar 26, 2021
Costambar
Just curious. How many in our little DR1 community are still waiting to receive their first vaccine shot? Either because they are waiting for their phase of the vaccination program to start or for a clinic to operate in their general location? I assume if you have received the first one you will follow up with the 2nd and will have the opportunity to do so or know an alternative location you can use when the time comes.
Waiting for the first shot. When we visited the clinic on Tuesday we were told to come back in a week or two as they were only doing second shots.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Waiting for the first shot. When we visited the clinic on Tuesday we were told to come back in a week or two as they were only doing second shots.
Not sure where you are located but there are clinics doling out the first shots presently. Keep trying you'll eventually find one. Good luck.

Reactions: Vicki G

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I have been told they are dispensing the Pfizer vaccine at Sosua city hall today. Have not confirmed this info myself.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
For the relatively small amount of the Pfizer vaccine that is reported to have been received,, it sure seems to be widely available.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I remember reading that Pfizer was arriving in the country every Friday. I do not recall any media coverage to confirm but if true that is where it is coming from.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For the relatively small amount of the Pfizer vaccine that is reported to have been received,, it sure seems to be widely available.
Simple, That is because so few people are currently interested in any vaccine.

Hence that goal of 70% vaccination to end the curfews is going to have to be , uhm, manipulated, to reach 70% and end curfews in any given province.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Simple, That is because so few people are currently interested in any vaccine.

Hence that goal of 70% vaccination to end the curfews is going to have to be , uhm, manipulated, to reach 70% and end curfews in any given province.
I think there's a lot of people that think if they haven't gotten the virus by now they never will, or that they've already had a mild case and and are therefore protected. I see more experts saying that if you have had the virus, do not get the vaccine.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
1625927215276.png

Status
Not open for further replies.