North Coast deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Would be great if they let you booked 2 or 3 nights but minimum stay is 4 nights. :unsure: i'll stick to renting a private villa , as I'd rather spend the cash and do 3 nights in las terrenas and bring my cooler with PREMIUM drinks in it to the beach.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I had an acquaintance that booked there before covid. After a day and a half of nonstop time share/ vacation club pitches they gave the guy $50.00 us to leave them alone.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I had an acquaintance that booked there before covid. After a day and a half of nonstop time share/ vacation club pitches they gave the guy $50.00 us to leave them alone.
We went through the same thing. Even showed up at our breakfast table. I hear $20 works too. 😊

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
It should be in the title. Dominicans etc without US passport will be charged an extra $100 US per person per night

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
It should be in the title. Dominicans etc without US passport will be charged an extra $100 US per person per night
They do. On travel sites they always advertise a low price but when you try and book it you are told that price is for USA citizens. Most of the lifestyle places are like that.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
They do. On travel sites they always advertise a low price but when you try and book it you are told that price is for USA citizens. Most of the lifestyle places are like that.
USA, Canadian or European passport required. When Mr AE handed over his USA passport (the only one he has for 40 years) they saw place of birth was DR and he had to prove he lives in USA (valid drivers license).

• Wow
Reactions: NanSanPedro

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Can't you just go into your room and shut the door?
Usually I go to a resort to relax by the pool, eat your meals and enjoy yourself. If you are going to stay in your room you better off staying home. Should be a limit these sales morons could bother you. Personally if they bother me more than once I very loudly tell them to leave me the hell alone. Make sure everyone around can hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.