North Coast Temperatures

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
we are all all the time on our smartphones or laptops.
Google has a cool temp converter, works perfectly fine.
I was once named a math genius, but honesty, the Celcuis-Fahrenheit convertions are too much todays for my ole brain, lol.
As for this winter's temps, well, I am here since 28 years and I do not remember that I felt that cold and that often during the same cribbean winter here in PC ever. this morning we had just freaking 18C (convert yourself with your friend Google) at 6:45AM up here on the Ranch, and that after a 31C beautiful hot day.
For tomorrow early morning the weather outlook promises freezing 19C.
Well, now it is just early night 11:06PM and I have already since a couple hours a long sleeves shirt on.
Our Caribbean Winters get Colder or this Vaquero get's Older, on of the two or maybe both are the case.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Simple way to convert C to F is to double it and add 27. Not 100% but close enough and quick........

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Under the Line,
The temps are "normal", because over the billions of years of the planet they always had their ups and downs, such never changed.
Just humanity finally got a few more grains of brain to start some statistics on the planets normal changes, and still we need some kilos more brain per head to understand, lol.
Global warming and cooling always been here, running its rhytmn over timespans which are compared to the super short live span of a human being just a blick of the eye.
Those things are completely out of importance for the few million years of the live span of human beings on this planet.
We are just a "Dot" on the full painting of the planets evolution/well being/ways to go.
As much as we 'think" that our big brain and tecnologies are influencing this planet, taht's just our small brain human thinking.
In a million years from now our Human influence on this planet will on the scale of evolution of this planet be not a single scratch up nor down, completely unimportant, nothing significant.
But of course we will follow up this soon starting Hurricane Season the outlook that will effect our own small/unimportant part of being part of this planet's evolution.
What ever kind of intelligence may be on this planet in a million years, will most likely not even recognize humanity as any significant part of it's billions years evolution process.
So to me, Global Warming/Cooling, my Arse, lol

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Oh, you mean the IceAge that brought glaciers south of Paris??

And then melted??
They must have asked Global Warming then

😜

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
This is what happens when you live near the Canadian border.

Reactions: bob saunders

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Oh, you mean the IceAge that brought glaciers south of Paris??

And then melted??
They must have asked Global Warming then

😜
600 to 800 million years ago—a period of time geologists call the Neoproterozoic—evidence suggests the Earth underwent an ice age so cold that ice sheets not only capped the polar latitudes, but may have extended all the way to sea level near the equator. (That would have ruined a Punta Cana vacation more than Sargassum). Reflecting ever more sunlight back into space as they expanded, the ice sheets cooled the climate and reinforced their own growth. Obviously, the Earth didn’t remain stuck in the freezer, so how did the planet thaw?

Thank the Volcanos:
Even while ice sheets covered more and more of Earth’s surface, tectonic plates continued to drift and collide, so volcanic activity also continued. Volcanoes emit the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide. In our current, mostly ice-free world, the natural weathering of silicate rock by rainfall consumes carbon dioxide over geologic time scales. During the frigid conditions of the Neoproterozoic, rainfall became rare. With volcanoes churning out carbon dioxide and little or no rainfall to weather rocks and consume the greenhouse gas, temperatures climbed.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
And to add more confusion...........

Cattle burps are a major source of methane gas..... detrimental to the atmosphere.... greenhouse gas

Look it up - It's true !!