Now she wants to be with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackhard

Sep 20, 2002
Back in 2000 I met a beautiful young lady working at a restaraunt, started spending time with her and her family, I decided I wanted her back here(Jersey) with me. We married in 2001 I left a couple weeks after the wedding to come back to the states and retuned a coupleweeks later when i returned her interest in me had faded she rather be with her freinds (boyfriend) than spend time with me it hurt me, but I am not the type to beg for affection so i moved on I would see her from time to time and still no feelings on my most recent trip i have discoverd she has had a child by a dominican( cute baby but its not mine) we talk and she tells me how much she wants to be with me I do love her BUT I AM NO FOOL, SHE HAD HER CHANCE.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Look man, can't lie to you......

but with a name like "mackhard" I expected some other story about how you ran thru 80 girls on your latest trip and laid down your pimp hand real hard or something of that nature, not something about love. You already answered any questions you might have about this girl by realizing that she already had her chance and she's thru, there's too many fine girls in DR for you to keep worrying about one that played you while you were gone. Forget about that broad.......

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
mackhard said:
Back in 2000 I met a beautiful young lady working at a restaraunt, started spending time with her and her family, I decided I wanted her back here(Jersey) with me. We married in 2001 I left a couple weeks after the wedding to come back to the states and retuned a coupleweeks later when i returned her interest in me had faded she rather be with her freinds (boyfriend) than spend time with me it hurt me, but I am not the type to beg for affection so i moved on I would see her from time to time and still no feelings on my most recent trip i have discoverd she has had a child by a dominican( cute baby but its not mine) we talk and she tells me how much she wants to be with me I do love her BUT I AM NO FOOL, SHE HAD HER CHANCE.

And your point is???

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Mackhand,
Seriously........forget her,it's not worth your time.There's way too many availible women in the DR and world-at-large,to be sweating one fem.As a previous poster already pointed out she had her chance and blew it.I'd bet the father of her child probably split(which happens so often in the DR)and now she's looking for someone(prefereably foreign)to take care of her and the kid.Don't play the"fool".

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
"Who him, no papi, thats just my babydaddy! He means nothing to me, you are the one we (the baby and I) need and love. Take me, oh, I mean US (everyone in the picture) back!"

"Maybe we can start over far away. Why dont I move with you? It will be like a fresh new beginning for our new family. You just put the papers in the consulate and I will stay on top of him, oh I mean, IT!"

"Always remember that you were my first (husband) and you will always have a special place in my heart (dollars not pesos)."

Obviously you care enough to vent on a public board. I hope your cries for help mean that you really want to get over her and I hope that you do eventually succeed. I'm sorry but she deserves nothing from you - too little, too late.

P.S. The Baby's daddy will always be around. It is tradition that generally the father of the kids always has a place in the woman's life - specially the first kid. So she (and everyone else) will always remind you that "El es papa del ni?o, y tu no te puedes meter en eso" - Good luck!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WOW! Talldrink

I didn't think you had it in you! That was a great "in your face" post girl! So there is some brains up in that stratospheric head of yours. And here I thought that only I could be the board's curmudegeon...
A very wise post Tall, very wise.

Most cordially,

HB

pati

Feb 3, 2004
I have to agree with the others on this one. Cut your losses and run. Divorce her and then forget about her. If she really loved you the (physical) seperation you experienced would not have been enough to make her stray and worse have someone else's baby.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
My girl of 4 years wants to come here. I said, feel free to find that man to bring you here and stop by my house for a visit if you are ever in the area. It don't WORK!!!!!

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
I'm the expert...

at getting dumped by Dominican women, so this is what I'd do:

I wouldn't ignore her, but I would have to find an opportunity to use the word 'grillo' at least once, as in:

"Lo siento mucho, pero tu carnaval ya pas?, maldito grillo derrrr diablo; a otro con esa ladilla!"

Oh, yeah, say it with a smile, too. And don't forget to date her amiga and/or sister. And bring a nice gift for the baby, too, but only once.

After all's said and done, listen to some Luis Vargas for a few days, then start the cycle all over again, but without marrying them.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hillbilly said:
I didn't think you had it in you! That was a great "in your face" post girl! So there is some brains up in that stratospheric head of yours. And here I thought that only I could be the board's curmudegeon...
A very wise post Tall, very wise.

Most cordially,

HB

Hillbilly, I thank you for your lefthanded compliment, most of it is very nice. However, I cannot let go of the sentence alluding to the fact that "there are brains here after all" - I don't think that it is fair statement to say when you dont know me outside of a few comments about simple subjects here and there posted on this board.

I have to constantly remind myself that this is, after all, a public board on the internet. This is not dinner with friends or coffee with a co-worker. Sometimes our true feelings and emotions or even our smarts may be overlooked, that is why I may be vague and even aloof at times. I usually post to the general open questions, nothing too risky or controversial - is not that deep after all. I also try not to be mean on purpose because, in reality, a lot of people here really dont know who anyone else is, so who cares?

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
Classic

thick_neck said:

I wouldn't ignore her, but I would have to find an opportunity to use the word 'grillo' at least once, as in:

"Lo siento mucho, pero tu carnaval ya pas?, maldito grillo derrrr diablo; a otro con esa ladilla!"

Oh, yeah, say it with a smile, too. And don't forget to date her amiga and/or sister. And bring a nice gift for the baby, too, but only once.

After all's said and done, listen to some Luis Vargas for a few days, then start the cycle all over again, but without marrying them.

I laughed so hard my diet coke came out my nose.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
thick_neck said:

Nah, you have it all wrong. Just put your arm around her and grab her breast. Just mention how surprised you are that it feels so much like her sisters! That will help the situation!

Get rid of her

She really blew it and likely something else.

Do you wear others dirty socks, let the bitch go, find a real woman.

The old one is looking for support dollars from you with nothing in return.

Many get "blinded by the light" the glow of love that doesnt really exist.

<embed src="http://cheap-cds.com/surf/play/179408aa.mp3" height="60" width="240" autostart="false" >

Click to play

Last edited:

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Traicionera....

How many more babies does she need to have before you understand?

"Ella no te quiere y nunca te ha querido". B?scate otra mujer.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hlywud said:
She really blew it and likely something else.

Do you wear others dirty socks, let the bitch go, find a real woman.

The old one is looking for support dollars from you with nothing in return.

Many get "blinded by the light" the glow of love that doesnt really exist.

<embed src="http://cheap-cds.com/surf/play/179408aa.mp3" height="60" width="240" autostart="false" >

Click to play

I just had to tell you you have me lol when I played the song!!!!! Too funny!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
??!

mackhard said:
I just have one thing to ask you and then I will tell you something, it's a free advice so take it if you want: Do you remember how hurt you were when she made you suffer so much??. That said, well, now, if you go back with her, multiply that by 50. She now knows that she can play with you and your emotions and she will do much worse the next time. Men or women with the same situation should grow some PRIDE. You have the advantage to live in the USA so it will make it much easier to find someone in the DR to your liking. "ponle las pilas a las bolas y veras como "el orgullo" sale de ellas" (put some batteries to your bal** and you will see "pride" come out of them).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.