NY Yankees joke

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Youre losing your edge dude.

Losing it? Not even close. The problem is that you mods are waaaaaaaaay too sensitive, and delete anything and everything that has to do with religion, politics, sex, sarcasm, READING, MUSIC, etc.

So, The Kid has to be corny, like the moral majority here.

Few people here can keep up with me. I do real damage in other places, where humor RULES and the mods are not biased towards a few HUMORLESS DUMB-YORKS.

Sep 19, 2005
Losing it? Not even close. The problem is that you mods are waaaaaaaaay too sensitive, and delete anything and everything that has to do with religion, politics, sex, sarcasm, READING, MUSIC, etc.

So, The Kid has to be corny, like the moral majority here.

Few people here can keep up with me. I do real damage in other places, where humor RULES and the mods are not biased towards a few HUMORLESS DUMB-YORKS.

so whats keeping you here...fly to your world and knock em dead, and tell em how boring we all are....

take the dented fender with ya.....hes almost an adolescent now...maybe they will let him in with your good recomendation

boring bob

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
so whats keeping you here...fly to your world and knock em dead, and tell em how boring we all are....

take the dented fender with ya.....hes almost an adolescent now...maybe they will let him in with your good recomendation

boring bob

How do you know I don't do that already? But, in reality, I don't, for I can compartmentalize, much like you religious folks, but without the so-called faith.

By the way, BOB, why pick on fender? How refulgent of you!

But I'm not going anywhere. I was here before you, and will be here long after you get sankiette-fied.

Now, that's funny right there.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Hey, BOB, are you watching The Daily Show right now? They're talking about your Rethuglican candidates' debate and god's obtuseness and the way he rolls.

It's priceless.

Don't miss the premiere of "Lil' Bush" next Wednesday at 10:30 PM on Comedy Central.