NYC DR1 Reunion

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I dont know about Robert! Please post if you are coming Robert. I will definetly bring my camera, Anna!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Ok guys I am back in the game,

Saturday October 18th
DRK
114 Dyckman St. (Above 203rd St.)
212-304-1717

A table for DR1 has been reserved. Everyone is expected no excuses accepted (Scotty). See you all there!!!!!

sorry people.... typo. Carry on.....

Last edited:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
I was really looking forward to spending an evening with many of the people whose words I read every day, and being able to put a face with the words. (That MIGHT be a good thing) However due to recent surgery and the tempoary inability to eat or drink I will keep my ass safely home!
I sincerely hope everyone has a great time!! I will be there in spirit! I hope to meet up with all or at least some of you in the DR or possibly at another reunion in N.Y.
Best Wishes to All!!!!!!!
John

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Whoa Lina is back with a vengeance. If that's how she types, imagine how she's going to dance.

I sent you an email lina!

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Lina

linamia said:
Ok guys I am back in the game,

Saturday October 18th
DRK
114 Dyckman St. (Above 103rd St.)
212-304-1717

A table for DR1 has been reserved. Everyone is expected no excuses accepted (Scotty). See you all there!!!!!

Should that be (above 203rd St.)?

I just want to make sure that some of us don't get lost.

Lurking,

JD

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
I was thinking the same thing, I don't know that area very well, but it seems to me it should be in the 200s.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Lina

Jersey Devil said:
Should that be (above 203rd St.)?

I just want to make sure that some of us don't get lost.

Lurking,

JD

Yeah it'd be 203. Not in washington heights but in inwood. Some of us are meeting up earlier (at the GWB) others are arriving at DR-K at various times.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: I am still not sure

Jersey Devil said:
if I will be there.
If not I hope everyone has a Great time.

JD

Well I hope that you will be able to make it if not we sure will tell you about it. Infact I could write up a review for everyone! ^_^

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Everyone

I am sorry but I am not coming. My family and I are huge yankee fans and as I am sure you all know, the yankees won last night and are now in the world series. Game #1 is Saturday night at 8pm. We are having a party for the game ( which will probably end around midnight) and if I were to come to the get together afterwards, I would have to drive over a hundred miles south to get there. I hope I didnt affect the reservations and I apoligize to everyone especially Bugsy who made all of the arrangements. I hope you all have a great time and I promise to make the next one.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So lets see, jersy devil, scott and larry are out. With other unexpected problems I expect another few to drop out ex: many will be lost in the up town as many folks don't even know where dykman street is at and others have fear of going anywhere above 115th and broadway. So I would estimate that around 4 of you people will actually get to meet each other and spend the rest of the night waiting for the others to show up.
Good luck.

P.S. I am waiting for scott's thankgiving party. 100 plus folks from all over the world, great food, fixed date and time and party after hours.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Azb, eat your heart out!

Azb, you're just jealous because you can't come. Scott & Larry wimping out won't stop the rest of us from having a great time. No turkeys at our reunion!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Shouldn't it be a "union" rather than "reunion"? I mean, most of you people haven't met each other before. Isn't that correct?

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
stop posting on threads you're not involved in!

or I'll start posting crap on your thanksgiving thread that I have nothing to do with!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Union? Hell, no!!!! :mad: I'm from a border state, went to college in the South and now live in a Southern state!!!! :p

Perhaps if the language police prefers something other than "reunion," we can say "party" or "get-together." Whatever one wishes to label it, we plan on havin' a great time.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
what's your problem

AZB -since yesterday you have been Mr. Butt-in-ski on this tread. Is it all that free time you have and nothing better to do??

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
alright folks, I actually managed to finish up my assignment in Boston today and I am on my way home. It's been one hell of a week but I plan on being there for dinner tomorrow. I might bring some friends from out of town but that's still up in the air.

...and Larry...GO MARLINS!!!!:laugh: