Obnoxious Gringos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I know it's late, but this is lamplight reading material. Before I dose then, has anyone ever been called a "Yanqui"?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
OP, sometimes hookers and bragging is all a gringo has left. Being morally bankrupt seems to be a requirement for whore mongers.

Charles Lowman

Mar 14, 2010
www.starquesteducation.com
One of the following must be true:

You are TOTALLY fluent in Dominican Spanish

She is TOTALLY fluent in English

OR... the whole story is fiction... i.e. B.S.

Not to brag... but I'm pretty good with English and reading comprehension, and I had to take a second pass at that paragraph to double check its meaning.

Regardless... I'm eager to hear how you settle into your new home.

It's a cut and paste from a page in my unpublished blog. When recalling conversations I had during my day, I don't recall them verbatim. Even if I did have full recall, I wouldn't include the misspoken Spanish and misspoken English in my blog. Believe me, the conversation didn't flow as smoothly as my paraphrased version did. There was a bit of difficulty on both sides. She is not fluent in English but likes to show what she's learned from the language institute over the past year and some months so she will strike up a conversation quite often. I am not fluent in Spanish either but my smartphone app comes in handy when I don't know how to say something in Spanish.

Aug 6, 2006
A POWERFUL God is the Great God Horn!

I see no reason to brag about "conquests" of paid chicas.

As I see it, all of life is an experience. Talking about one's positive experiences, a well prepared meal, catching a huge fish, a thrill ride through a rainforest on a zipline, catching a wave and surfing it to the beach, dancing all night with a beautiful woman, even finding Jesus, are simply personal private experiences that one has and and some find enjoyable to share. It is a tad silly to my mind to say that THIS experience is shameful and should never be mentioned, but that MY experience was actually life changing and more valuable to not just me, but to everyone.

We are all separate individuals. It is a matter of taste, some like mustard in their BBQ or anchovies in their pizza, and it's okay to say to someone else "you oughta try this", but egotistical to say "This is BETTER than what you do."

And no, I am not referring to pedophilia, shoplifting, grand theft larceny or antisocial behavior.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Are 100% RIGHT "Contango"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the thousands of Dominican "Cueros" I have screwed have said the exact same thing!
That they give "Caningos" a discount for sex.
They said it was for the same reason they give discounts to "Chinos".
They all have really tiny "Pricks", and they only take about 5 minutes of their time.
I guess that's why we "Gringos" have to pay extra!Men "BRAG" about EVERYTHING!
Even the things that anyone else can have that they just have to pay for.
Houses, cars, watches,"Flat Screen TV's", (Mine is BIGGER Than Yours!) where they ate dinner,and SEX with "Hookers"!
Who CARES??????????????
Every guy I ever met who has a "So Called" relationship with a Dominican prostitute, thinks that he is "Different".
She really does like him.
"BULL$HIT"!
The more money, and gifts he gives her, the more she "Likes" him, "End-Of-Story"!
I have paid women for sex my entire life!
Since I really only care about myself, it has been an economical, time saving, way to have a lot of sex, with a LOT of pretty young women, all over the World.
I never have to "Wine & Dine" and then not get laid at the end of the night.
Many have said, and I Agree, you don't pay a hooker to have sex, you pay her because she leaves!
Never being restrained by phoney moral reasons makes "Paying a Prostitute for sex" a no brainer for me.
Why are so many here concerned about the sexual choices of complete strangers?
I very much admire married couples who have a great, long lasting, faithful, relationship, good for you!
Some of us dance to a different tune.
You may not enjoy our "Music", lifestyles, or choices, but it's not YOUR lives, it's OURS!
I mean, why do you enjoy going to a nice restaurant for a great meal?????
Can't you get fed at home???
I think it's fun to "taste" different "food", be served, table cleared, dishes washed, pay the bill, and go home satisfied!
"FOOD For THOUGHT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I thought you were married.

He is. And his wife gives him permission to use the computer.
If she knew what he was posting, she'd give him a spanking.

(Truthfully, I never met CC, and though I have not always appreciated his sense of humor, I greatly appreciate his honesty and his posts.)

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Most of the thousands of Dominican "Cueros" I have screwed have said the exact same thing!
That they give "Caningos" a discount for sex.
They said it was for the same reason they give discounts to "Chinos".
They all have really tiny "Pricks", and they only take about 5 minutes of their time.
I guess that's why we "Gringos" have to pay extra!Men "BRAG" about EVERYTHING!
Even the things that anyone else can have that they just have to pay for.
Houses, cars, watches,"Flat Screen TV's", (Mine is BIGGER Than Yours!) where they ate dinner,and SEX with "Hookers"!
Who CARES??????????????
Every guy I ever met who has a "So Called" relationship with a Dominican prostitute, thinks that he is "Different".
She really does like him.
"BULL$HIT"!
The more money, and gifts he gives her, the more she "Likes" him, "End-Of-Story"!
I have paid women for sex my entire life!
Since I really only care about myself, it has been an economical, time saving, way to have a lot of sex, with a LOT of pretty young women, all over the World.
I never have to "Wine & Dine" and then not get laid at the end of the night.
Many have said, and I Agree, you don't pay a hooker to have sex, you pay her because she leaves!
Never being restrained by phoney moral reasons makes "Paying a Prostitute for sex" a no brainer for me.
Why are so many here concerned about the sexual choices of complete strangers?
I very much admire married couples who have a great, long lasting, faithful, relationship, good for you!
Some of us dance to a different tune.
You may not enjoy our "Music", lifestyles, or choices, but it's not YOUR lives, it's OURS!
I mean, why do you enjoy going to a nice restaurant for a great meal?????
Can't you get fed at home???
I think it's fun to "taste" different "food", be served, table cleared, dishes washed, pay the bill, and go home satisfied!
"FOOD For THOUGHT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That was just plan beautiful. If you were a woman I would marry you. Poetry is what you just composed !!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have been married for almost 18 years! :cry::cry::cry:
Before we got married, my wife, like all realistic/honest Dominicanas, knew that I would "Stray".
She told me, "No Family Members", Neighbors, and later when she went to work where I did, "No employees"!
All other women were "OK".
Many/Some/All,Dominican women tolerate a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy regarding their husband's transgressions.
My wife is "Gay" so I had the same "Policy" with her.
We "Shared" many wonderful experiences together!
In the last 8 years, we have lived our own, and separate, sex lives.
We no longer, "Give At Home"!
Works for us!
I have no personal "Agenda".
I neither expect, or promote, my "Different" lifestyle here on DR1
Unlike the "Bible Thumping Jesus Freaks" who constantly preach that they are the ONLY one's with the right answers, and we, Are Not, and Never Will Be"!
My FRENS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps., Thanks "Paul", if I were gay, I would marry you!
But only if you wanted me that is! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To a FEW men, it might be cause for thought.
They are afraid they will be divorced and have to give up everything they have worked for.
THAT's why we sneak benefits wherever we can find them.
"It's EVER in a man's best interest to "Kiss & Tell"!
Deny,Deny,Deny is most men's "Mantra", and Women TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It always take "Two To "TANGO", unless you are alone. :eek::eek::eek:

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Ccccccc I wish mine was as small as my wallet! I need a discount. I am in a publick care right now the M in santiago. I hace been here a mounth and have not come across all these bad Gringos talking about girls where is the op finding all these bad gringos???? I thing this dude is talking sh1t

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
NO!, more likely showing how he is "Different/Better" than us "Bad Gringos", and showing how "PC" he is at the same time.
It's called "Self Agrandisement"!
People with low self-esteem have a strong need to look for the approval of others by "mirroring" what they believe the "OTHERS" want to hear.
NEVER a valid premise, especially here on DR1!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Our 4 kids like living in the same house with "Mami Y Papi"!
We are both providing a safe, nurturing, loving environment, along with "Grandma & Grandpa"!
If we had no kids, I would be out of her life, AND the DR!
Probably back to the Orient.
Much more civilized there!
And the women don't even have to "Shave"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Not bragging, or boasting, just stating a fact. People seem to marry out of tradition. I can only think of negatives, compared to simply cohabitating.

Well hey,

Good luck, nice to see someone who doesn't mix emotion with logic,

Not sure if I could go through life that way. Taking chances......(Winning, Failing) falling head over heels in love with the wrong women. Picking yourself up after falling down.......

Learning something from screwing up.....(Or maybe not).....

It's all part of the wild ride called "LIFE"

Wouldn't experience it any other way......

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Tonto" they don't "Have To" because they have nothing to cut off!
I used to shave as well.
When women asked me why I had no hair, "Down There", I told them it's because, "Grass Don't Grow On A Busy Street"!
When I first arrived in the DR in 1986, Dominicanas didn't shave.
I started bringing bags of "Bic Razors", and encouraging them to shave the Beaver!
I told them that "Gringos" would love them for it, and they would get more "Johns".
They said that Dominican men will think they had "Crabs" because that was the only time ever they shaved.
Slowly I convinced more and more Dominicanas to shave.
Today almost all do, and you have me to thank for it!!!!!!!
The "Stubble" can be irritating to the forehead, but I just "Suck-IT-Up"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.