Observations after 4 trips to the DR in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
OK tough guy. First you get bamboozled by a Dominican chica that claims she is an engineer and has sold you a line about her catastrophic childhood in her attempt to garner more attention from you.
Now you are claiming to be Johnny Righteous and kick azz because "guys are hiding behind their keyboard" and dissing you and woman of the world.
I am confident now that I have identified the volatile instigator in this soap opera !!

P.S The girl is not an Engineer, unless you consider doing nails at the salon and sewing in hair extensions civil engineering.

entertaining as always and thank you for your well thought out reply. By the way I am not bad ass, I just hurt (yes people can get hurt by insults) and reacting to feeling blatantingly disrespected. Come on paul, you got admit some of these comments have really crossed lines LOL ;)

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
Hey lets end this post...I think everything that can be said has been said, the good, bad, empatheitc and down right mean replies. I hope everyone has a great new year!

May 29, 2006
I've dated a lot. A whole lot. If i had to take a guess, I suppose i've been with around between 1500 to 2000 women...not including farm animals.

How was the sex with the sheep?

~Not Baaaaaad

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
entertaining as always and thank you for your well thought out reply. By the way I am not bad ass, I just hurt (yes people can get hurt by insults) and reacting to feeling blatantingly disrespected. Come on paul, you got admit some of these comments have really crossed lines LOL ;)

No insults intended Mr Ksanrio. Its just a little tough love from guys who have "Been there done that" and are poking fun at themselves as well. Most guys that live here have been hustled to one degree or another in there relationships.
The good thing about your circumstance is that you can laugh along, as you did not give up the keys to the house, get children involved or get married. So when the fellas advise you to get another chica, it is good sound advice.
You cant save em all........I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.