Off Topic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2009
Yeah I know, I'm not following your instructions.. I'm wondering if you or anyone else on the board may have an update for those DR1 posters who are following your instructions and waiting patiently for OT forum to be available again?? Thank You..
I see your commentary style isn't just limited to the USA Politics thread

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
They seek it here
They seek it there
They seek it everywhere

Is it in heaven
Is it actually dead
That damned elusive
Off Topic Thread.

Apologies to Emma Orczy the write of The Scarlet Pimpernel. I stole that little poem from her and changed it to suit the topic of this thread. I miss the OFF Topic section. It was much more than a political pissing contest. It has many other interesting threads. It has entertainment value and is more interesting than the regular threads. I still can't see it.

Reactions: Luperon and melphis

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Still I do not find Off Topic in the list of forums. Nor see any posts when logged in. (I don't visit it much. So not real important.)

General

Dominican Baseball
This is the place to discuss info relating to the Dominican's in the major leagues and baseball here in the DR.

559Threads8.2KMessages

559Threads8.2KMessages

[IMG alt="NanSanPedro"]https://dr1.com/forums/data/avatars/s/77/77740.jpg?1587130122[/IMG]

Nice Remembrance of Cuqui Cordova in the New Yorker

Community Support New
This is the home Charities & fund raisers.
If you like to donate, this is the place. Religious or "help me" posts will be erased.

259Threads4.2KMessages

259Threads4.2KMessages

L

Kudos

The Clown Bin New
For the jokes and pointless humor.

8.7KThreads35.1KMessages

8.7KThreads35.1KMessages

E

Claro is on the job folks!

• Monday at 8:47 AM
  • etolw
Classifieds

Big

Apr 24, 2019
They seek it here
They seek it there
They seek it everywhere

Is it in heaven
Is it actually dead
That damned elusive
Off Topic Thread.

Apologies to Emma Orczy the write of The Scarlet Pimpernel. I stole that little poem from her and changed it to suit the topic of this thread. I miss the OFF Topic section. It was much more than a political pissing contest. It has many other interesting threads. It has entertainment value and is more interesting than the regular threads. I still can't see it.
hickory dickory doc, the off topic is still blocked

Reactions: KyleMackey

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Nice poem. I am off on a 5 day golf trip so hopefully OT will be accessible when I get back.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Golf courses are opening up our way. Some restrictions. One person per cart. Social distancing, special piece of foam inside pin cup to prevent ball from dropping fully into cup. Also restricted from washing your balls on the course. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do!

Sep 22, 2009
And apparently neither is your trolling
I was in the middle of vomiting when I realized something brilliant. Your 2000 plus posts have generated hardly any favorable interest among members. Now, with all of that great content you've generated, you've trolled my post to talk about my trolling. You can't make this $hit up. I have a 40% positive reaction rate. Make it a great night and don't forget to click like!

Reactions: Luperon and etolw

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
First, I do not see OT. This to make my post fit in the OT thread... ;)

I was in the middle of vomiting when I realized something brilliant. Your 2000 plus posts have generated hardly any favorable interest among members. Now, with all of that great content you've generated, you've trolled my post to talk about my trolling. You can't make this $hit up. I have a 40% positive reaction rate. Make it a great night and don't forget to click like!
enjoy my like. you seems to need them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MarJD and melphis

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Golf courses are opening up our way. Some restrictions. One person per cart. Social distancing, special piece of foam inside pin cup to prevent ball from dropping fully into cup. Also restricted from washing your balls on the course. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do!

I never wash my own balls..........

• Haha
Reactions: etolw

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
You the man. A 40% like-ability. WOW. I am so impressed. Somewhere in your intelligent thought process and vomiting think of this. When your ultimate wisdom trolled me last time you said I had over 6000 posts. It has been corrected to just over 2000. I know this will be hard for you but if you try really, really hard you just might come to terms with, if during the switch over the system made a mistake on my posts it most definitely made a mistake on the old like/dislike button.

But unlike you I do not need gratification or acquire some weird bragging rights from a public forum. If people like what I have to say great. If not I could care less. I will check back in Tuesday or so as my ride is here. 4 Rocky Mountain courses in 5 days.

Don't let your head explode and enjoy trolling.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
... In other words, could I, as ONE poster, raise your reaction count to over 100% by going back and liking ALL your posts?
Yep, it's true, I just gave Melphis 3 likes and it raised his Reaction Score by 3 points.

• Love

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018

Yep, it's true, I just gave Melphis 3 likes and it raised his Reaction Score by 3 points.

Along with OT (which I still can’t) see, all my likes, ehm. reaction score disappeared during roll over to new forum software.I started with zero in the new forum.

Which I care little for as well, it can easily be a complete useless statistic if your friends are stupid enough to like crap.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Along with OT (which I still can’t) see, all my likes, ehm. reaction score disappeared during roll over to new forum software.I started with zero in the new forum.

Which I care little for as well, it can easily be a complete useless statistic if your friends are stupid enough to like crap.
True, those that agreed with your "POINT of VIEW" (Hint: Missing Off-Topic/Thread for some) will give most of your posts a "Like".

Thinking of "Reaction Score" as a "Percentage" of total posts is not a valid percentage rate statistic. (El Rey de Mangu )

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

The same thing happened to me. Not all, but alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.