Off Topic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
True, those that agreed with your "POINT of VIEW" (Hint: Missing Off-Topic/Thread for some) will give most of your posts a "Like".

Thinking of "Reaction Score" as a "Percentage" of total posts is not a valid percentage rate statistic. (El Rey de Mangu )

You have made several veiled postings regarding the glitch/supposed programming error (Hint: Missing Off-Topic/Thread for some).
As a moderator yourself (albeit The Clown Bin), you have insight that others do not possess. Perhaps those I have accused of being paranoid, have actually been correct. Perhaps I erred in believing what has been posted previously. If that is the case, why not just be straight forward with the community regarding the exclusion of some from the OT channel? Is honesty not the best policy?

Reactions: Wishing you well
Sep 22, 2009
You have made several veiled postings regarding the glitch/supposed programming error (Hint: Missing Off-Topic/Thread for some).
As a moderator yourself (albeit The Clown Bin), you have insight that others do not possess. Perhaps those I have accused of being paranoid, have actually been correct. Perhaps I erred in believing what has been posted previously. If that is the case, why not just be straight forward with the community regarding the exclusion of some from the OT channel? Is honesty not the best policy?
Cold case

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
1. He resigned as a moderator some time ago
2. If I were going to make a list of who I wanted to exclude, most of those who can’t see it wouldn’t be on it. Some who can see it might be though. 😂😂😂

Sep 22, 2009
1. He resigned as a moderator some time ago
2. If I were going to make a list of who I wanted to exclude, most of those who can’t see it wouldn’t be on it. Some who can see it might be though. 😂😂😂
You gotta admit, it's been a looooooonnnnng while since the cutover. The natives are restless

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
The Off Topic Forum just appeared:eek:at least for me. Is it possible to hide it from cluttering the new post view?:geek:

Thanks for keeping the site alive! Keep up the good work, tough crowd out there. ;)

Reactions: Caonabo
Sep 22, 2009
Are you now 'current ' Magoo ????

back to normalcy? as normal as you get o_O ;)
I am not a fan of USA Politics thread. So it was no skin off my nose. However, one night during toque de queda out of sheer aburrimiento, I saw some members insulting, humiliating, etc other members for their political.views and grammar, etc. These people clearly have some stuff going on. I threw my hat in to test the waters. I guess I have another chance now.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am not a fan of USA Politics thread. So it was no skin off my nose. However, one night during toque de queda out of sheer aburrimiento, I saw some members insulting, humiliating, etc other members for their political.views and grammar, etc. These people clearly have some stuff going on. I threw my hat in to test the waters. I guess I have another chance now.

don't you just love it when a guy throws 1 or 2 words of Spanish into his sentence ??

hahahaha
elephant memory here

• Wow
Reactions: El Rey de Mangu
Status
Not open for further replies.