Offerman throws a nutty.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
they should do like hockey. let them fight until someone gets the advantage :laugh:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Offerman is saying that it was a mistake to rush the mound but lost his mind a little which is somewhat understandable.

I'm honestly a little surprised this doesn't happen more as some pitchers can be some real SOB's by throwing high and inside on purpose. Hell, they say "I wasn't trying to hit him" but sometimes pitches don't always go where they want them too.

I think they ought to get rid of the NL rules that don't let pitcher's hit - I bet you if the pitchers had to be worried about getting beaned after beaning somebody I'm sure they would try using the high inside fastball less often - which is a good thing IMO.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Deberian....

I think they ought to get rid of the NL rules that don't let pitcher's hit - I bet you if the pitchers had to be worried about getting beaned after beaning somebody I'm sure they would try using the high inside fastball less often - which is a good thing IMO.
That's the AL and not the "NL". Honest mistake.

You are right.

Why do you think the AL pitchers hit batters at will?.

It's because they know they will not bat.

If they were forced to bat, trust me, the batters hit % will go WAAAAAAAAY down!.