Office Chair

SkyBlues

Apr 8, 2011
I'm looking for a comfortable swivel office chair, not the leather executive type but padded bottom and back rest material covered ones. Santo Domingo or Santiago stores preferably. Found some barely padded ones but after 8 hours I'll probably throw it out the window. Please help!

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
there is a guy on prolongacion 27 just before the entrance to the road to san cristobal that sells used chairs. Most of the time the stuff he is is clean and decent

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Best value ---Pricesmart Santiago..

(Dammit. I had just bought mine from La Sirena when I saw their selection.)

May 20, 2012
We have purchased two office chairs from Ikea and both were excellent!

The first one was about the least expensive Ikea sells and it lasted 3 years of steady use and still looks new!

SkyBlues

Apr 8, 2011
Try office furniture on 27 Feb., Santiago. North side of street, a block or 2 west of avenida metropolttana. Next to bank. Multistory.

Thanks everyone. I ended up buying my new chair at Improficinas on 27th. They have an amazing range of office chairs and within my price range. Pricesmart only had 3 to choose from. I'm almost looking forward to work on Monday, well almost.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Thanks everyone. I ended up buying my new chair at Improficinas on 27th. They have an amazing range of office chairs and within my price range. Pricesmart only had 3 to choose from. I'm almost looking forward to work on Monday, well almost.

Looks good. Checking their website now. No prices... What is the price range for office chairs, from to approx.?

SkyBlues

Apr 8, 2011
Looks good. Checking their website now. No prices... What is the price range for office chairs, from to approx.?

I bought the Sillas Secretariales type without arm rests for 4300 pesos, one's with arm rests were 9000. The cheaper chairs were not comfortable at all.