Omicron Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well maybe they will do the same in the US to Aaron Rogers the MVP, but then where would football be ?
Second class citizens would be more plentiful if we were not about to reach Peak Covid worldwide and then move on.
I think after the mandates were struck down by the Supremes last week some of the vax hype will die off.
That is not allowed by the media.
I would still go to an Eric Clapton concert too
Eric is no longer playing much. His hands are not in good shape. The only time I saw him live he was drugged out and horrible during that phase of his life. Santana was on the bill , so Carlos came on stage and helped him out. It was NOT good.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
oh man, now they are pushing N95 masks. It's being said that it is the only mask provides protection from the omocron.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
No it is definitely not over. But this was a tournament that he already won NINE times and most likely would have won again to break the all time Grand Slam Record. And what about another Grand Slam called the US Open. How does he as an unvaccinated foreigner get in the US under the current rules? Stupidity I call it....................
Maybe he could come in through Mexico(?)

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD

@PeterHotez
·
1h

We’re at 1,984 American Covid deaths yesterday, almost all among the unvaccinated. We’re hitting 2,000 deaths/day once again. Omicron is a serious virus pathogen
If you're scared, stay inside. Don't put your fears on the rest of humanity. We reject them.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Top American cardiologist, blackballed because he went on Joe Rogan, now says the Covid vaccine narrative is rapidly crumbling.

The reversal of mandates by the Supreme Court should accelerate this collapse and by summer maybe the world will become normal (except for Australia and Canada)

And China... ironically.

Reactions: chico bill

It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location
The guy is a genius - they just don't like what he says.
Here's a tip - don't tune into his podcast.
I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google will ban him.
Censors don't like it when free speech gets the truth out over the propaganda mantra.
If you want to align yourself with him over credible experts that says much about you. I don't even find him entertaining anymore, for quite while, but by all means take medical advice from a comedian. LOL

Reactions: Lucifer

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If you want to align yourself with him over credible experts that says much about you. I don't even find him entertaining anymore, for quite while, but by all means take medical advice from a comedian. LOL
I would take Rogan's advice any day over lying Fauci

• Haha
Reactions: It wasn't me

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Thankfully most parents have seen enough adverse effects not to give children under 12 any jabs.

Children are not dying of Covid.
If they were you would see small coffin photos posted everywhere.

It would be good to have the immune system of a 7-year old again. We would all sign up.

Omicron may be giving more of them flu-like symptoms but getting flu is a recurring thing which will go on their whole lives.

Hopefully China or the CDC does not use Gain of Function to engineer any more viruses.

• Sad

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The mantra is don't listen to Joe Rogan because he's not a medical doctor.
Well what happens to a medical doctor when they concur with a similar treatment for a Covid variant? This story is infuriating.

Yes the tide is turning. It takes more people pushing back.

Patients should not be denied a second opinion nor doctors be limited by the Big Pharma / Government cabals to only follow the "Fauci science"

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
  • Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.