Omicron Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Bob, these folks are waiting for non vaxxed and non tested to die. Then their agenda has been validated and they jump to post the news with glee. These are humans we are talking about. Shameful.

Bet your never met a conspiracy theory you didn't believe - besides, it's a hoax that you can treat with horse dewormer, so you have nothing to worry about, right? Point being hospitals are being overwhelmed worldwide, both with patients & shortages of staff due to well, The Hoax, and they are going to have to make some tough decisions soon if the wave keeps its current course. Never mind the number of people sick or hurt that either won't go to hospitals due to their fear of contagion, or the simple fact that they are running out of room. Guess who's filling those hospitals beds as we speak?

The good news is that it appears to have abated in South Africa where it started. The bad news is that we haven't seen that peak in the Americas yet, so it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

The life and tragic death of John Eyers – a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine​

"I won't be a guinea pig." John was a physically fit 42-year-old with no underlying conditions. Statistically, he was extremely unlikely to die from COVID-19. But after refusing the vaccine he paid the ultimate price.

This for all the people that claim fitness, not vaccines work.....................

There is ZERO Logical conclusion to be drawn here .

What you are attempting to do is to draw one , but there is none

Same as when an overweight person, who smokes and drinks , and has numerous health problems SURVIVES COVID, without the vaccine ? how would you explain that away .. you cant .
Same as if I were to claim that OBESITY and SMOKING Cured Covid for THAT person who survived it .
.. Same Illogical Argument .
Fitness did not work for John Eyers .. and Obesity also did not KILL the person who Survived Covid .
2 different scenarios , with zero Logical connection .

Therefore there is no correlation other than it could be GENETIC .. and unless you know what those Genetic Markers are which put a person at risk ,, then I say again you have NO proof of anything .

You can not even attempt to claim that if this Healthy person were Vaccinated that he would have survived .. because Vaccinated people are in fact also dying .
again possibly due to their Genetics.

Dr. Tom Frieden
@DrTomFrieden
·
13h

A new CDC analysis found that severe illness and death from Covid were extremely rare in vaccinated people. Among 1,228,664 fully vaccinated people across the US, 185 (0.015%) had severe illness and 36 (0.0033%) died. Covid vaccines are extremely safe and remarkably effective

let me explain this to you so you can understand it ..
If you shoot someone in the head , with a Bullet ,, their Chances of Dying from Covid before the Bullet impacts . are about .000000000000000001 % ..

so based on YOUR Logic ... Bullets Cure Covid ..

does this make it more clear ?

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Missed the edit windows - went looking for this link I read earlier 2day re: hospitals.

Hospitals Are in Serious Trouble

Omicron is inundating a health-care system that was already buckling under the cumulative toll of every previous surge.

In this surge, COVID-19 hospitalizations rose slowly at first, from about 40,000 nationally in early November to 65,000 on Christmas. But with the super-transmissible Delta variant joined by the even-more-transmissible Omicron, the hospitalization count has shot up to 110,000 in the two weeks since then. “The volume of people presenting to our emergency rooms is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before,” Kit Delgado, an emergency physician in Pennsylvania, told me. Health-care workers in 11 different states echoed what he said: Already, this surge is pushing their hospitals to the edge. And this is just the beginning. Hospitalizations always lag behind cases by about two weeks, so we’re only starting to see the effects of daily case counts that have tripled in the past 14 days (and are almost certainly underestimates). By the end of the month, according to the CDC’s forecasts, COVID will be sending at least 24,700 and up to 53,700 Americans to the hospital every single day.

This surge is, in many ways, distinct from the ones before. About 62 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated, and are still mostly protected against the coronavirus’s worst effects. When people do become severely ill, health-care workers have a better sense of what to expect and what to do. Omicron itself seems to be less severe than previous variants, and many of the people now testing positive don’t require hospitalization. But such cases threaten to obscure this surge’s true cost.

Omicron is so contagious that it is still flooding hospitals with sick people. And America’s continued inability to control the coronavirus has deflated its health-care system, which can no longer offer the same number of patients the same level of care. Health-care workers have quit their jobs in droves; of those who have stayed, many now can’t work, because they have Omicron breakthrough infections. “In the last two years, I’ve never known as many colleagues who have COVID as I do now,” Amanda Bettencourt, the president-elect of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, told me. “The staffing crisis is the worst it has been through the pandemic.” This is why any comparisons between past and present hospitalization numbers are misleading: January 2021’s numbers would crush January 2022’s system because the workforce has been so diminished. Some institutions are now being overwhelmed by a fraction of their earlier patient loads. “I hope no one you know or love gets COVID or needs an emergency room right now, because there’s no room,” Janelle Thomas, an ICU nurse in Maryland, told me...

-more at source.

Reactions: Lucifer

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
There is ZERO Logical conclusion to be drawn here .

<snip>

You can not even attempt to claim that if this Healthy person were Vaccinated that he would have survived .. because Vaccinated people are in fact also dying .
again possibly due to their Genetics.
Except for the tiny fact that the unvaxxed are sixty times more likely to end up in ICU, and are also collapsing health care systems worldwide, you're absolutely correct in saying that genetics also play a role.

Man was killed by his own ignorant hubris - wonder how many more that took his advice died as well.

Covid-19: Patients with no jab ‘60 times likelier to need intensive care

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Except for the tiny fact that the unvaxxed are sixty times more likely to end up in ICU, and are also collapsing health care systems worldwide, you're absolutely correct in saying that genetics also play a role.

Man was killed by his own ignorant hubris - wonder how many more that took his advice died as well.

These people have their head so far up FNews rear end it is coming out of the nose............They have NO clue...........
"Pay No MInd"...................

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Bet your never met a conspiracy theory you didn't believe - besides, it's a hoax that you can treat with horse dewormer, so you have nothing to worry about, right? Point being hospitals are being overwhelmed worldwide, both with patients & shortages of staff due to well, The Hoax, and they are going to have to make some tough decisions soon if the wave keeps its current course. Never mind the number of people sick or hurt that either won't go to hospitals due to their fear of contagion, or the simple fact that they are running out of room. Guess who's filling those hospitals beds as we speak?

The good news is that it appears to have abated in South Africa where it started. The bad news is that we haven't seen that peak in the Americas yet, so it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Who are you

Reactions: jd426

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
These people have their head so far up FNews rear end it is coming out of the nose............They have NO clue...........
One day at a time old boy. Love and tolerance is our code. Make it a great evening. I'm preparing a lovely Wellington for Helen. Soooooo good!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Your Medical Degree is form where again ?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

All have had time who want vaccinations to get one. Time to let what happens to them happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.