Omicron Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Jennifer Nuzzo is a health expert who has become nationally prominent during the pandemic. She is the leading epidemiologist for Johns Hopkins University’s much-cited data collection on Covid-19 testing. She is active on Twitter and quoted frequently in the media. She can explain complex ideas in clear terms, and she has often been prophetic about Covid.​
Nonetheless, she took to Twitter last May to criticize herself. She had expected Texas’ ending of its mask mandate to lead to a surge in cases, and it had not:​
Inline image

mail

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Jennifer Nuzzo is a health expert who has become nationally prominent during the pandemic. She is the leading epidemiologist for Johns Hopkins University’s much-cited data collection on Covid-19 testing. She is active on Twitter and quoted frequently in the media. She can explain complex ideas in clear terms, and she has often been prophetic about Covid.​
Nonetheless, she took to Twitter last May to criticize herself. She had expected Texas’ ending of its mask mandate to lead to a surge in cases, and it had not:​
Inline image

mail
Because masks do nothing except give some people acne due to sweating

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Here's a snippet from th London Telegraph about how/why gov'ts are overreacting

It confirms some views voiced here

I do not see the DR gov't doing this - falling into this trap
============================================================

Laura Dodsworth, author of the book A State of Fear: How the UK Government Weaponised Fear During the Covid-19 Pandemic, says the “linguistic manipulation” was entirely deliberate.

“The omission of the word ‘mild’ is not an accident,” she says. “The problem for the Government is that once you have started using fear as a tactic, there is nowhere left to go, so you have to keep on using it, and you have to keep on quoting worst case scenarios.

“But each time you do it, the tactics become less successful because people become wise to it. Once you have seen the smoke and mirrors, you can’t unsee it.”

Modelling published by SPI-M-O on December 15 suggested a “high-level scenario” of infections, peaking at between 600,000 and 2 million per day with the current Plan B restrictions between late December and January, with up to 6,000 deaths per day, peaking between mid-January and mid-March.

In fact, infections are currently averaging around 180,000 per day and may have already peaked in some parts of the country, with deaths averaging just over 150 per day.

Even when fresh data backed up what the South African scientists had been saying, Sage was dismissive, noting in its December 20 minutes: “The number of infections and hospitalisation in Gauteng [a province in South Africa] appears to be declining. The reasons for this are not clear, and it cannot be assumed that this will be sustained.”

Mark Harper MP, chairman of the anti-lockdown Covid Recovery Group, said ministers had once again been guilty of blithely following expert advice rather than interrogating advisers and looking at the picture in the round.

“The whole history of the pandemic shows that ministers need to ask better questions,” he says, “challenge the advice and really get their heads around what they are being told so they can weigh it up against all the other factors they need to consider in the best interests of the country.”

The most gloomy predictions for the omicron wave now seem certain to have been wide of the mark. The problem for the Government is that if a more dangerous, vaccine-resistant variant arises, it could prove difficult to persuade an increasingly cynical public to do as they’re told.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
AOC (synonymous with Hypocrite) has CV19 in my home country after partying in FL.

And in Antarctica:

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
So, according to the CDC now, it seems that at least 3/4 of all Covid deaths in the US were very ill people before they got the Wuhan-flu. And there are a lot of obese and sedentary people with diabetes in the States. That could be the reason death rates were higher than say Africa
So maybe another reason less are dying, the weakest were the ones who passed away ?

Looks like the CDC is tying to get out from under the Covid panic-bubble now ?

So stay healthy, exercise, eat well and don't get fat

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So, according to the CDC now, it seems that at least 3/4 of all Covid deaths in the US were very ill people before they got the Wuhan-flu. And there are a lot of obese and sedentary people with diabetes in the States. That could be the reason death rates were higher than say Africa
So maybe another reason less are dying, the weakest were the ones who passed away ?

Looks like the CDC is tying to get out from under the Covid panic-bubble now ?

So stay healthy, exercise, eat well and don't get fat

I mentioned the narrative is changing to the trans pandemic into trans endemic version. In about 3 to 4 weeks when Omicron burns through an area, the narrative has to change because it is no longer supportable. February 1 is a likely date for the world to, in general, make that adjustment.

Reactions: chico bill

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
AOC (synonymous with Hypocrite) has CV19 in my home country after partying in FL.

And in Antarctica:

Hah!

they showed her bar hopping in FLA maskless

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
Inline image

mail
Check the date on this. Relevant to now?.. maybe, maybe not

Reactions: It wasn't me

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The next variant is called Deltacrom. As of this am the taking heads are not sure if it's it stronger than Omicron or how contagious it is. I guess that decision will be made once the common cold or omicron has fizzled out.

The media needs to keep this crap going and continue to divide the people. At this point I don't think anyone cares about your vaccination status. These new strains seem to get by the current vaccines. Both my wife and I have had 4 vaccines. She tested positive with a antigen test this am so we went for a PCR this afternoon. Will get the results tomorrow.

As I have said previously, if getting booster shots allow us to travel, we will do it. I'm not spending the rest of my life hiding from a friggin flu bug. Life is way to short to try to convince people on public forums what to do.

Get vaccinated or don't. The choice is yours.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
The next variant is called Deltacrom. As of this am the taking heads are not sure if it's it stronger than Omicron or how contagious it is. I guess that decision will be made once the common cold or omicron has fizzled out.

The media needs to keep this crap going and continue to divide the people. At this point I don't think anyone cares about your vaccination status. These new strains seem to get by the current vaccines. Both my wife and I have had 4 vaccines. She tested positive with a antigen test this am so we went for a PCR this afternoon. Will get the results tomorrow.

As I have said previously, if getting booster shots allow us to travel, we will do it. I'm not spending the rest of my life hiding from a friggin flu bug. Life is way to short to try to convince people on public forums what to do.

Get vaccinated or don't. The choice is yours.
Get 'em Melphis!

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
I agree C. I would change one little thing
at the end, however. Fear is the master tool for manipulation. Hatred comes from fear. Fear of what? Loss of the known. Hatred, Anger are fear spawned. The human ego wants to be right at any cost. Its survival depends on it. You can't beat the human ego, so the powers that be feed the people's egos what they crave. That's why personality types like the rabid vaxxers seem so angry. That's their toolbox. Angry people are always inundated with fear.

Fear of death.

Fear of death makes people rush to line up for a 4th jab and then hate those won't dont want none of it.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Fear of death.

Fear of death makes people rush to line up for a 4th jab and then hate those won't dont want none of it.
I think it's said that's it's not death, but the fear of loss. You can't fear what you don't know. You fear loss of what you know. All their "stuff". My wife, my car, my house, my Armani, my... All this stuff that folks think that make them what they are.

Reactions: cavok

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
With the change from the Wuhan flu to Omicron and Deltacron the políticos want to keep us off balance and ignorant.
Omicron is the latest invention but not the last. You should worry about the next variant(s) to come.

We should expect they are planning the next crisis ahead of coming elections. Power controls wealth and that is their "drug".

But what has been lost or covered up is how this pandemic got started and yes even America's own role in encouraging virus engineering.

Thankfully some information is leaking out and at some point Fauci will be exposed and hopefully he and his lying cohorts will be imprisoned for their role in secretly funding Gain of Function virus development, despite being told no it was too dangerous.

Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself and Covid didn't start with a pangolin. Time to dispense with lies.

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo
Status
Not open for further replies.