Omicron Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
So the CDC is quietly updating information.
I hope they are trying to correct the record and restore some integrity back into the agency which has been sullied by lying Fauci.
So only 6% of reported Covid deaths were actually a result of Covid itself. Many of us here in this forum were called conspiracy theorists for stating this fact.
Omicron is rapidly spreading but not as fast as the fear (again)
The warning and new variant is creating the "Casedemic".

• Wow
Reactions: fuchs4d and Big

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
404-Error-DR1-Broken-Record-v01.jpg

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The new narrative is getting stronger, from the NY TImes email today:​

The bottom line​

Vaccination remains highly effective at preventing severe Covid illnesses. And Omicron is milder than earlier versions of the virus. The combination means that most Americans — including children and vaccinated adults — face little personal risk from Omicron.​
The risk is not zero, to be clear, even among people who are generally healthy. But it is very small. Every day, people live with small risks, be they from the seasonal flu and other illnesses or from riding in a vehicle, playing sports or other activities.
For the unvaccinated, the situation is very different. Omicron is still severe enough that it will lead to debilitating illness and death for many unvaccinated people. In much of the U.S., a large number of adults — including older adults — remain unvaccinated:​

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Abbott,the Texas Governor was on media sites a few days ago begging Biden for federal assistance to help his state cope with the significant rise in Covid infections. His cavalier attitude toward Covid prevention protocols is coming back to haunt him.
Neither masks nor vaccinations stop the spread of Omicron. It will rage like a wild fire for weeks where it exists. Get ready for the news around Feb 1.

Reactions: jd426

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Neither masks nor vaccinations stop the spread of Omicron. It will rage like a wild fire for weeks where it exists. Get ready for the news around Feb 1.
Windy. Currently there are two Omicron breakouts in seniors homes in my area. All seniors vaccinated. None in the hospital. The infection numbers are dropping. The vaccinations may not prevent them from contracting Omicron infections but I think they do prevent them from hospitalization.

My friend in Sosua did a gig at one of the bars New Years Eve. The place was packed and they partied all night. Many weren’t wearing masks and no one was asking for vax pass. It’s nice to know life has returned to normal in some areas.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

mail

mail

People wait outside a community center for COVID-19 testing in San Diego, California, January 10, 2022. REUTERS/Mike Blake

COVID-19​

The United States reported 1.35 million new coronavirus infections, according to a Reuters tally, the highest daily total for any country in the world as the spread of the highly contagious Omicron variant showed no signs of slowing.

The Omicron variant is on track to infect more than half of Europeans, but it should not yet be seen as a flu-like endemic illness, the World Health Organization said.

Preliminary findings from two South African clinical trials suggest the Omicron variant has a much higher rate of "asymptomatic carriage" than earlier variants, which could explain why it has spread so rapidly across the globe.

Cities across China are imposing tougher restrictions to try to control new outbreaks of COVID-19, with Tianjin now battling the Omicron variant, which has already been detected in at least two other provinces.

Australia's COVID-19 infections hovered near record levels as a surge of infections caused by Omicron put a strain on hospitals already stretched by staff isolating after being exposed to the virus.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I hope they are trying to correct the record and restore some integrity back into the agency which has been sullied by lying Fauci.
So only 6% of reported Covid deaths were actually a result of Covid itself. Many of us here in this forum were called conspiracy theorists for stating this fact.

he has yet to find a camera he wont perform in front of

Reactions: chico bill

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
only 9 thousand people ... WOW .... and they Claimed 153,000
We knew the #s were Juked ... but that is shocking even to those of us who have been saying this all long
I think there are More LADDER and Tree Falling deaths than this in a year .
Car accident deaths 50,000
So a Car Accident death is 500 % more Likely as you leave your Driveway today
Think on that a moment

Conspiracy theorists - 1
Follow the science Lemmings - 0
any more questions from the slow Lane Kids ?

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

There is a record number of new COVID cases as well as hospitalizations​

The U.S. is averaging more than 700,000 cases of the coronavirus every day. And the number of people being hospitalized across the country, including young children, is hitting new highs, too.
. The CDC says unvaccinated people are 17 times more likely to be hospitalized.

I spoke to Dr. Lance Becker. He's head of emergency medicine at Northwell Health in New York. And he says they see many unvaccinated patients who are very ill.

LANCE BECKER: It is very upsetting to see a person who's made a decision, and now that person pays such a price for it. And we've had people who are dying and had family members say, well, maybe you could vaccinate them right now. And, you know - and they're, like, literally losing their blood pressure and dying in front of your eyes. And you just want to cry. You just want to cry.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

The U.S. is averaging more than 700,000 cases of the coronavirus every day. And the number of people being hospitalized across the country, including young children, is hitting new highs, too.

I spoke to Dr. Lance Becker. He's head of emergency medicine at Northwell Health in New York. And he says they see many unvaccinated patients who are very ill.

LANCE BECKER: It is very upsetting to see a person who's made a decision, and now that person pays such a price for it. And we've had people who are dying and had family members say, well, maybe you could vaccinate them right now. And, you know - and they're, like, literally losing their blood pressure and dying in front of your eyes. And you just want to cry. You just want to cry.

Kids are admitted to hospitals everyday. We need to be asking what is the normal rate for this time of year. This doesn't distinguish incidental coby. NPR is far from any medical savvy media publication. This is weak content. All the questions spin back to what %chance vaxxed have over non. The % changes based on the media outlet.

• Sad
Reactions: It wasn't me

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

Wow august 2020 article impressive..ok here is sept 2020 news

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
With the change from the Wuhan flu to Omicron and Deltacron the políticos want to keep us off balance and ignorant.
Omicron is the latest invention but not the last. You should worry about the next variant(s) to come.

We should expect they are planning the next crisis ahead of coming elections. Power controls wealth and that is their "drug".

But what has been lost or covered up is how this pandemic got started and yes even America's own role in encouraging virus engineering.

Thankfully some information is leaking out and at some point Fauci will be exposed and hopefully he and his lying cohorts will be imprisoned for their role in secretly funding Gain of Function virus development, despite being told no it was too dangerous.

Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself and Covid didn't start with a pangolin. Time to dispense with lies.

I love Project Veritas and how they just expose all the lies and shenanigans and all the BS.
It's my favorite channel on YouTube.

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
  • Sad

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

What does this make the score, Billy?
Like a dog scratching dirt over its 'business '. She and her little gnome boss have lost all credibility. But you keep swallowing their science'.
I did at first like so many but now facts are waking populations to resist and question silly edicts.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.