Omicron Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
In my home country, far more tests are needed so that people know when to take the new CV19 pills.
And every state is reaching Peak CV19. Code RED!

Has the DR placed orders for the pills yet?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Seems Omicron is the grim reaper for Covid, as was partially predicted.
Because of its high contagion (90%) it may be causing people's T-cells to create an endemic natural immunity. Who knew the body's common cold reaction could be the thing to defeat Covid.
Long term immunity is the goal, something mRna vaccines have failed at providing because they targeted the spike protein and not T-cells.
His data from India is interesting. Good thing that country has developed a high natural immunity.
Nature is a remarkable thing.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Shortly after my third (3rd) shot I suffered the loss of a $500 peso note.
It had to be the resullt of the third (3rd) shot as I never loss a $500 peso note before.

VAXER's BEWARE !!!!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

An Omicron Peak?

The current US COVID-19 surge may be close to peaking, according to researchers who suggest the highly transmissible omicron variant may soon run out of vulnerable candidates for infection. The cautious optimism comes as average daily cases dipped Tuesday for the first time since Christmas.

A widely cited model currently predicts the number of COVID-19 patients requiring hospitalization will peak around Jan. 26. The projections also suggest almost 80% of cases will either go untested or tested but unreported—the model peaks at more than 6.2 million total infections per day. Explore the dashboard here.

Separately, a new study comparing the omicron and delta variants showed a 91% reduction in death and a 53% reduction in hospitalization with the omicron strain (see data).

South Africa, where the variant was first observed, appears to be fully through the omicron wave, while cases have begun dropping in Britain. See a comparison with the US here.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
lifeisgreat, everyone who wanted a vaccine, a booster or a another booster already has them. All the whining and complaints by world leaders and health experts is not going to change that now that we are in year 3 of this.

So, people have to move on regardless. Kids need to be in school and people back at work now.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
But, Omicron itself is "the final vaccination"!
We are close to Peak Covid and cases will start falling soon everywhere Omicron is already.
I'm betting it will drop like a lead balloon by the beginning of Feb.

Reactions: chico bill

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
lifeisgreat, everyone who wanted a vaccine, a booster or a another booster already has them. All the whining and complaints by world leaders and health experts is not going to change that now that we are in year 3 of this.

So, people have to move on regardless. Kids need to be in school and people back at work now.
Not arguing it..just pointing out..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Sure hope your right…the hospital are so full they kicked my kid out of hospital yesterday refused to admit her from emergency room saying your not sick enough and in there defence busting from the seems…

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Feb 1 is has been my date for Peak Covid as well. Soon after governments will have to admit there is nothing more that they can do.
Some, like the DR's government, already realize this in how they are responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.