On what grounds could an American/Canadian citizen be arrested in the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
azb... your name came into the picture because i'm still holding grudge against your ungentilmanly handling in a previous post against musicqueen. since i was adressing people on the thread that have the tendency to attack and belittle others... your name was the first one that sparng to mind. go ahead... call me as many names as you want. at least i know that i don't have to go to the DR and 'buy dates' ... HA! anyone in the DR can be a hot shot with some cash in the pocket... for all you know, you're a nasty ass looking man with low class. how old are you by the way? are we approaching dentures age? would love to see a picture of you since you sound like you're a hotty with all the chics you're dating.

mommC... anna got it (but it was my roomie, not me). why don't you explain the difference to me instead of attacking? in a previous post george mentioned that his son got arrested as a 'domestic' i believe. what's the difference?

ps... were you educated in canada?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lee-Lee, I suggest you engage brain before hitting the enter button if you have a similar question in the future.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.