One Last boca chica Question - GOOD TAKE OUT RESTAURANT

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Looking for a good take out restaurant? Pizza, chicken , burgers , fish? Somewhere that offers a bit of everything and is decent meal and CLEAN? Does Ole sell roasted chicken or is there a place to get a good whole roasted chicken? Thanks for all help and suggestions . Just trying to plan my pitstop. And be in and out a squick as possible

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Looking for a good take out restaurant? Pizza, chicken, burgers, fish? Somewhere that offers a bit of everything and is a decent meal and CLEAN? Does Ole sell roasted chicken or is there a place to get a good whole roasted chicken? Thanks for all help and suggestions. Just trying to plan my pitstop. And be in and out as quick as possible
Lou, it would be a great help if you were a little clearer about your destination.

If your plan is to leave BC early in the morning for your destination, there's a good chance you won't find any place that sells Pizza, chicken, burgers and fish early in the day.

And if I may ask.. What's the hurry??

Reactions: Caonabo

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Looking for a good take out restaurant? Pizza, chicken , burgers , fish? Somewhere that offers a bit of everything and is decent meal and CLEAN? Does Ole sell roasted chicken or is there a place to get a good whole roasted chicken? Thanks for all help and suggestions . Just trying to plan my pitstop. And be in and out a squick as possible

Yea Ole sells roasted chicken. Just down the street is the Hamilton, everything they have is to go. In fact, most restaurants mentioned in your thread sell everything to go. The Hamilton is very clean. Same with Geymar. Same with Batey pizza (my fav). Same with Palmares on Avienda del Sur (I love their penne carbonara).

Reactions: Lou2100

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Lou, it would be a great help if you were a little clearer about your destination.

If your plan is to leave BC early in the morning for your destination, there's a good chance you won't find any place that sells Pizza, chicken, burgers and fish early in the day.

And if I may ask.. What's the hurry??
I arrive there in the late afternoon , so will want to eat that night/evening . As for the "hurry" , its just a pit stop to rest, my final destination is elsewhere. So i'd like to get to that elsewhere.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Yea Ole sells roasted chicken. Just down the street is the Hamilton, everything they have is to go. In fact, most restaurants mentioned in your thread sell everything to go. The Hamilton is very clean. Same with Geymar. Same with Batey pizza (my fav). Same with Palmares on Avienda del Sur (I love their penne carbonara).
Thanks , for the info thats all I needed to hear.
And sorry for any confusion , but i meant i'm looking for a good restaurant . @NanSanPedro
Understand they are alldoing take out ad/or delivery like the rest of the world.