JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Windy, do you have any content on YT?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Windy, do you have any content on YT?
Not at the moment, no. Even when I had The DRopouts band, we didn't have a "videographer".
Back then we had several gigs each week during the peak of north coast tourism.

Now, my wife's iPhone should be good enough, so time will tell if I post anything on YouTube.

The gig went well at SWAI, the place filled up, and I have a return engagement at SWAI sometime later this month.
Many of our clients showed up and they all liked the food there.

I will look into other locations as time goes on, if they will have me. Only time will tell. Only a few places have live music on a regular basis these days on the north coast.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Not at the moment, no. Even when I had The DRopouts band, we didn't have a "videographer".
Back then we had several gigs each week during the peak of north coast tourism.

Now, my wife's iPhone should be good enough, so time will tell if I post anything on YouTube.

The gig went well at SWAI, the place filled up, and I have a return engagement at SWAI sometime later this month.
Many of our clients showed up and they all liked the food there.

I will look into other locations as time goes on, if they will have me. Only time will tell. Only a few places have live music on a regular basis these days on the north coast.
Windy, please keep us up to date. I plan on being in Sosua on 21 March and would love to see you guys play.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Windy, please keep us up to date. I plan on being in Sosua on 21 March and would love to see you guys play.
Thanks. At the moment it is just "The One Mike" band when I play solo, as I just did for the first time ever in my life, at SWAI

I also play in a trio called Island Breeze. Island Breeze has a few gigs as well, but far fewer than past years.