Online tool to enable Police to purge people before arresting

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Dispositivos-identificacion-detenidos-Listin-Diario-e1652360262249.png

The National Police announced it is putting to use a technological platform that will allow police agents to know the criminal status of people in the same place where they are first detained. This is intended to reduce the number of persons who are taken to police detachments. The new technological tool is making it possible for police agents to purge identity cards, vehicles, firearms, faces and fingerprints, and map crime.

Police director general Maor General Eduardo Alberto Then announced that Police General Juan Gerónimo Brown Pérez led the team that created the new Integral System of Direction, Command and Control (Constantino). He explained that the system registers on-site or telephone complaints, police reports, alterations to public order, intelligence reports, preliminary investigations, police procedures and submissions to the Public...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I was thinking of this the other day when we went to get a motorcycle license and one of the requirements is a police report.
Why does Intrant not have the ability to just look this up on line?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Governments are bureaucratic...by definition..... lots of duplication

I couldn't get my Good Conduct letter b/c I had an outstanding fine - they knew that
I paid the fine and they issued the letter
Still needed a letter even though the record shows I'm clean

In the US - the IRS and Immigration don't seem to talk to each other.
I had the IRS tell me I was a Green Card holder - I showed them my E-2 visa
They told my wife she was a citizen - she isn't.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Governments are bureaucratic...by definition..... lots of duplication

I couldn't get my Good Conduct letter b/c I had an outstanding fine - they knew that
I paid the fine and they issued the letter
Still needed a letter even though the record shows I'm clean

In the US - the IRS and Immigration don't seem to talk to each other.
I had the IRS tell me I was a Green Card holder - I showed them my E-2 visa
They told my wife she was a citizen - she isn't.
The United States has decided they are unhappy with the country they have so they are working very hard to make the country more like the other American countries south of them.