Open Resorts In Playa Dorada

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
I am wondering which resorts are still open in Playa Dorada? With all of the news stating that the DR is once again a Go To destination, I am hoping Playa Dorada will once again be at the top of vacationer's lists.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Open for business as usual. I dont know of anything in Playa Dorada that's closed. There might be an AI that never reopened, but I'm not aware of any.

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
From the hotels: Emotions is open, Gran Ventana, Sunscape, Viva Windham, Blue Bay, Casa Colonial. I think Gran Paradise is still closed because somebody else bought that and they are remoddeling. And I have no clue if Atmosphere is open again.
And The others are appartments, so there are always open (Riviera Azul, Blue Jacktar, San Marino, Green One).
And they are building a new one.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
In Costa Dorada I think I saw in operation Ibero Star and Coral Marien by the end of last year.
I pass through couple times on my from Sosua to PP.

JJ

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
From the hotels: Emotions is open, Gran Ventana, Sunscape, Viva Windham, Blue Bay, Casa Colonial. I think Gran Paradise is still closed because somebody else bought that and they are remoddeling. And I have no clue if Atmosphere is open again.
And The others are appartments, so there are always open (Riviera Azul, Blue Jacktar, San Marino, Green One).
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the info. Hoping to get to our favorite vacation destination in the near future. Is Fun Royale-Fun Tropicale still
Sorry for the laaate reply. Thanks for the info. We are hoping to get back to our favorite vacation destination in the near future. BTW, is Fun Royale-Fun Tropicale still closed?