Opportunity to see real Dominican Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
if a place offers just that, agreed, then a move would be considered by myself, too. life needs more than that. affordable labour and nice beaches can be found at many many different places, they are not unique to this Island and not a priority in life.

Mike

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
These young men could easily pass for my neighbors.. I don't get it.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
what culture??? what is their culture??? oh underage mothers....poverty....no jobs...no industry...:classic:

Up next.....Karla Homolka explains that the locals in her host country have no culture and no moral values.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Hey if you keep your standards low for the rest of your life and are content with fool's gold then this place is great. It has served our family well the last few years,to a point. But let's be real, the place offers very little other than having cheap labor and nice beaches.

Really, not a beach within a hour drive for me. There are more variety of greens in the plants than anywhere else I've lived. The weather, the fruit and veggies are cheap and plentiful. The women have great smiles and even better behinds. What it has to offer depends on the person, their perspective on life, and as in most things, their personal life and financial well-being.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
DDP, diaspora, reggaeton, tiguerazo, Wash. heights, corn rows, gangs, Cristo rey ????

What is the topic of this thread ?

I am lost :cross-eye

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
why not speak about dead?
it is part of LIFE.
as a matter of fact, dead is the only sure guaranteed feature that comes with the package when we are born.
we just never know when and how.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.