Overstay fee after receiving tourist visa extension?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I just saw on another forum that someone was approved for a second consecutive extension.
They simply tried it, and it worked. So that is possible.

What is unknown is what they will pay, if anything, upon departure.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Why waste time with this nonsense? Just do as everyone else that does not read this BS here and pay when you leave at the airport................................

Reactions: windeguy

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Some feel the BS of being legally here to be worth something --- some don't....
You cannot post ONE relevant incident by ANYONE on this board that has had ANY problems because of staying here more than 30 days..................Go ahead.................

• Wow
Reactions: windeguy

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Those that had problems had the extension...... obviously !!
haha

Just b/c it's not reported doesn't mean it hasn't happened !!
Get serious.....!!

SKY - get a grip..... b/c YOU haven't heard it - it never happened....

Watch your hat size.... it's changing !!!

Reactions: bob saunders

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Those that had problems had the extension...... obviously !!
haha

Just b/c it's not reported doesn't mean it hasn't happened !!
Get serious.....!!

SKY - get a grip..... b/c YOU haven't heard it - it never happened....

Watch your hat size.... it's changing !!!
If that is the best you can do I rest my case. Surrender Noted................

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You cannot post ONE relevant incident by ANYONE on this board that has had ANY problems because of staying here more than 30 days..................Go ahead.................
I realize the DR government doesn't care about illegal gringos. They are too small of a group to be worth the trouble enforcing the laws.

I did see a Migracion bus in Jarabacoa a couple of days ago. We all know what that was for.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I realize the DR government doesn't care about illegal gringos. They are too small of a group to be worth the trouble enforcing the laws.

I did see a Migracion bus in Jarabacoa a couple of days ago. We all know what that was for.
There is where ;you are wrong once again. The DR Government does care about the "illegal" gringos. They want as many as possible to come here and spend their money........................

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There is where ;you are wrong once again. The DR Government does care about the "illegal" gringos. They want as many as possible to come here and spend their money........................
Perhaps. The money they spend is insignificant in the scheme of things since there are so few of them.
Just like their insignificance when it comes to migration laws and enforcement.

• Haha
Reactions: johne

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Are there even enough Gringos in Jarabacoa to fill a Migration bus??

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
I just saw on another forum that someone was approved for a second consecutive extension.
They simply tried it, and it worked. So that is possible.

What is unknown is what they will pay, if anything, upon departure.
I've had 4 in the past year. I wait until I'm at the airport to pay the fee because sometimes I stay less than 90 days.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Why waste time with this nonsense? Just do as everyone else that does not read this BS here and pay when you leave at the airport................................
you beat me to it sky... when will they learn