Ozuna busted again. DUI this time.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/braves-marcell-ozuna-arrested-charged-with-dui/

Ozuna is from SD but has a beach house here in Boca Chica. I was disappointed initially when the Cards didn't sign him, but it looks like they dodged a bullet with him.

Atlanta Braves designated hitter Marcell Ozuna was arrested early Friday morning on charges of driving under the influence and failure to maintain lane, Gwinnett County jail records show, according to CBS 46 News in Atlanta. Ozuna was booked at 4:39 a.m. ET.

Last May, Ozuna was arrested for aggravated assault and battery after police witnessed him choke his wife and throw her against the wall in their home. He entered a pre-trial diversion program and the charges were later dropped. MLB placed Ozuna on administrative leave following the arrest and he served a 20-game suspension under the league's domestic violence policy.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
There was also mention that one of his businesses in Boca Chica was closed due numerous noise complaints.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Hector Gomez reported this:

Mientras eso sucedió en Gwinnett County, en República Dominicana, la unidad Anti-Ruidos de la
@PoliciaRD
cerró un negocio propiedad de Marcell Ozuna, ubicado Boca Chica, debido a las múltiples y constantes denuncias de los vecinos por el ruido en dicho establecimiento.

While this happened in Gwinnett County, GA, in DR the police department closed a business owned by Braves star Marcell Ozuna at his home town of Boca Chica due to multiple complains of loud noise violations on said establishment.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
why sorry to say ?........should he get a 5 star hotel ?
It's an expression bro that leads to a statement. Perhaps you are not familiar with idiomatic expressions. Next time I'll keep it simple, Sorry I confused you. Now,back on topic mi amigo. :)

P.S. Love your content. Interesting.

Reactions: JD Jones

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Never been there before but it looks to me that they run a pretty tight ship in Guinnett County.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
He was used to cruising in the Campo with a bottle of Rum in hand..............