P.L.D- Talking about liberation? What liberation?

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Just an over view of the meaning of "corruption"

Corruption is a general concept describing any organized, interdependent system in which part of the system is either not performing duties it was originally intended to, or performing them in an improper way, to the detriment of the system's original purpose.

For instance its the duty of the President and the executive Branch of government to, always, protect the national security: In the Dominican Republic's case, (PLD) Leonel Fernandez Reyna is the person responsible for the protection of the national sovereignty.

The fact that Haitians are pacifically invading the Dominican territory and the Executive Branch of government is not doing anything about it constitute, not only, negligence but lack of decisive leadership and potential corruption.

I am concern about the extreme dependency the Dominican government has with Washington and I will not be surprise if USA's influence is calling all the shots regarding this invasion matter.

The USA would rather have Haitians illegally migrating into Dom. Rep. than into Miami or New York. Therefore, exist a remote possibility that this pacific invasion of Haitians families into the Dominican Republic is not only tolerated but illegally allowed to the detriment of the Dominican people and their Republic.

80% of the tourism labor market is reported to be of Haitians decent, in violation of current Dominican's labor laws.

What is the PARTIDO LiBERACION DOMINICANA and its government doing to "LIBERATE" THE COUNTRY FROM THIS MASSIVE HAITIAN TAKE OVER?:ermm:

Specific types of corruption include:

Political corruption, corruption of a political system through bribery, intimidation, extortion, vote buying, destabilization, or influence peddling
Police corruption
Corporate crime, crimes either committed by a corporation or by individuals that may be identified with a corporation or other business entity
Data corruption, the receiving of data which is different from that which was transmitted or otherwise intended.

(ESTA PAPA SI ESTA CALIENTE, MI COMPADRE:Y NO HAY QUIEN NOS DEFIENDA.)

THIS IS A HOT POTATO, MY BROTHER: AND THERE IS NO ONE TO DEFEND US. LORD HAVE MERCY!

Last edited: