PC/Bavaro things to do

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Hi, I'm going to be up at the Riu Republica with 2 Haitians this week. It's an AI but I'm thinking of showing them more of PC/Bavaro for at least one day.

I ran across Extreme Buggy which they might like. There are also snorkeling excursions but they appear to be excuses to drink to excess, which is not what we're looking for as that will be available at the AI. I also know that Mike has a fishing excursion but I don't think they would be interested and what would we do with a Marlin if we caught one?

So if anyone has any recommendations for an old fart (me) with 2 Haitians (25 and 20) so that I can ask them to choose something, it would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: DR fan1990

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I know people that have done the Isla Saona tour. They liked it, but they did say it was a long day.
Too long from Punta Cana. If you are in Bayahibe it is close by boat. Not too interesting for young people anyway. And the food is not too good for what you pay. Water is very nice though...........

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Hi, I'm going to be up at the Riu Republica with 2 Haitians this week. It's an AI but I'm thinking of showing them more of PC/Bavaro for at least one day.

I ran across Extreme Buggy which they might like. There are also snorkeling excursions but they appear to be excuses to drink to excess, which is not what we're looking for as that will be available at the AI. I also know that Mike has a fishing excursion but I don't think they would be interested and what would we do with a Marlin if we caught one?

So if anyone has any recommendations for an old fart (me) with 2 Haitians (25 and 20) so that I can ask them to choose something, it would be very much appreciated.
They will love this place. But you won't............

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Nan...Give them an honest forecast of the ride..rough dirt road in manual shift vehicle after drive to Bavaro from BC. My advise...eat lunch AFTER the buggy ride.😁

Reactions: NanSanPedro

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I know that Punta Cana Mike's Dominican Adventure has different tours. Not sure if that is something that might interest you. Honestly, they will probably just like to hang around the resort. It is a fairly active resort. I like the beach area there.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Yea, I read that. I can but they can't. I will pass it on and see if they like the idea. Thanks

Nan,

Have a great time and be safe. Please let us know how the trip turns out and give us a review of whatever you all decide on doing.

Also, let us know what you think of the resort.

Enjoy!

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
The Corner Bar has become the worst of the worst, absolute garbage.
But you are correct, you see all the :poop: there....and you literally can smell it too...
it use to be good about 5 yrs ago with crazy Brian .

Reactions: SKY

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
it use to be good about 5 yrs ago with crazy Brian .
Correct. When Brian had it no nonsense there. Spent a few times there with Badpiece those days......In fact the first year of the PGA tourney in Los Corales Brian hosted many top golfers there. Basically it was a nice place to drink and not be bothered by the scenery.............

Reactions: melphis

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Correct. When Brian had it no nonsense there. Spent a few times there with Badpiece those days......In fact the first year of the PGA tourney in Los Corales Brian hosted many top golfers there. Basically it was a nice place to drink and not be bothered by the scenery.............
Are you guys talking about the open-air two-story place next to a Happy Bar or Happy place or something like that?