Physicians argue for reinstating restrictive measures

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Like it matters. Infected Dominicans are outside of colmados playing dominos drinking beers playing their hideously loud "music" and talking about whose mother has the virus too.

They absolutely DNGAF.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Not many and where woud they go if everything is closed?

I know, but just thinking in a normal situation - I'd imagine a regular AI tourist stays strictly within the resort boundaries after sunset IF they'd go outside...

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I know, but just thinking in a normal situation - I'd imagine a regular AI tourist stays strictly within the resort boundaries after sunset IF they'd go outside...
I've been to many AI's here in the DR and, with a few exceptions, you're right. Most of the AI's warn their guests to not go out of the resort.

nortenomore

Jul 26, 2019
Its always the case that those who say the Country should shut back down, never seem to be in a position where they will lose a paycheck. People need to get on with their lives, Enough already with this craziness. Many more died from h1n1 and Sars but none of this hysteria
Covidism has become a religion for some people. Or maybe cult is a better word.
fa8507dbdc42e78d.jpg

sepahunt22

A friend recently recovered from it. Early 50's woman living with husband and two young adult kids. Loss of taste and smell and occasional headaches. No other symptoms. NO FEVER! No one else in house tested positive. Which "science" do we apply to this case?

A 31 year old coworker of mine got it. For 24 hours he had a fever of 100 degrees and a headache. The next day it all cleared up and nothing more. Later in the week he noticed his sense of taste and smell were not normal but that cleared up too and now he's back to work. His 57 year old mother who lives with him caught it and her only symptoms were loss of smell and taste for several days and nothing more. No fever, nothing. Personally for me, these are the only people I know who caught it during this entire pandemic. My entire family on both my mother's and father's side are all from NY and none of them have it nor do they know anyone who does either.