Places to stay in Samana

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Does anyone have recommendations for places to stay in Samana? We are looking for an AirBnb or smaller hotel. Pool preferred.

Reactions: reilleyp

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Thanks. Is this your property? The mobile version of the website isn’t cooperating with my iPhone.
Yes. It just opened up for me on my phone. Make sure it does not put the ‘ above the a in Samaná. Sometimes that confuses phones. Also just try doing a Google search. You should be able to find it on the first page.

Reactions: NAGUA

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
It opens okay, but the drop down menu doesn’t work and beyond the first photo, no others will load.
The Expedia photos and reviews look great though!
It could definitely be a problem with how the site runs on iPhone. I’d check on my laptop but I didn’t bring it.

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Yes. It just opened up for me on my phone. Make sure it does not put the ‘ above the a in Samaná. Sometimes that confuses phones. Also just try doing a Google search. You should be able to find it on the first page.
Drone videos very well done. I am in Dallas Texas wife and I. Our family lives in Nagua and we generally stay in town there. Or Puerta Plata. Just found out American Airlines flies to El Catey. 6 adults and 1 child of 6 years old. Can we pay upon arrival? Our arrival at this moment looks to be June 18th-22 Also taxi service from airport to your property? Could you send me your cel phone number via PM maybe and get this done?

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Must be your phone; opens on my Samsung and my laptop.
I believe the problem was that I didn’t have the latest software on my iPhone.

We didn’t end up staying in Samana for other reasons this trip. But the peninsula is my favourite part of the island by far, so next trip it’s bookmarked and will definitely be the place we stay.