Please pray for my mom

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hello everyone. I have received alot of mail from my dear friends from DR1. Now I would like to ask all of you folks a favor. My mom was doing very well from her triple bypass surgery and was about to come home, this morning she suffered a terrible stroke. Her right side of the entire body seems paralyzed. She is not doing well and we are all worried to death. I have a feeling she will never be the same again. She is in a serious condition and not responding to us. She doesn't seem to recoganize anyone of us at this point and seems all confused and paranoid.
Please pray for the well being of my mom.
I hope she will come out of it with minimum effects.
I was not prepared for my mother's illness because its my dad who is bed ridden for many years. He has a serious neurogical damaage to his brain and can't move or talk. I never expected my mom to fall sick like this.
Please folks, pray for my parents.
I would like to thank all of you good people in advance.
Regards,
AZB
P.S. I am still in atlanta (some of you folks thought I was in santiago by now). I don't know when I will return. Will keep all the interested folks updated.

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
So sorry to hear this, Aftab. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you and your family from here. Take care of yourself, too, OK?

Tom (aka XR)

Dec 9, 2002
I am so sorry to hear this sad news, we seem to have had too much of it recently. Your parents are in my thoughts, as you are too. Take good care, and stay strong.
Pat

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
AZB

My friend, I hope your Mom pulls through. These are tough times, so you be the one to hold up the family..

HB

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Aftab, I am so sorry to hear this. I had just sent you a PM, asking if you were ok because you had not posted for so long. Your mom's in my prayers, my friend, as are you and the rest of your family.

Keith

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
Sorry to hear the news, Aftab.

I sent you a PM. I sincerely hope you mom's condition improves, and leads to a full recovery. We're all here for you; keep in touch while you're away...

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
My thought and prayers are with you and your Mom AZB!

I've thought myself if my heart arteries are "clogged" what about the carotids or other in the head arteries that can lead to stroke.
Seems to me that these cardiologists who are doing bypass surgery should also be doing arteriograms to determine the risk of stroke for patients with vascular disease.
My mother also had a stroke and was very bad at first but she regained almost full function with time. Hopefully this will be the case with your Mom also.
God Bless.........

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
sorry to hear about your parents problems, stay strong and try to help them to recover.
I'll think about you and keep my fingers crossed.

x_man

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
AZB, hang in there buddy. My prayers will be for all the family.

PJT

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care of yourself so you will be able to care for your parents.
John & Joanne

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Dealing with a situation

like this is never easy AZB. Please keep in mind that you have a strong support-system here. I'll send a shout out to heaven from my side.

Stay well,
Amy