Plumber in Santiago

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Can someone in Santiago recommend a plumber that they have had good experiences with? The one I have used in the past just hasn't been satisfactory and many jobs had to be repeated. Need t resolve a leak in my system that is causing my pump to cycle much more frequently than it should. Previous plumber was unable to determine source. Have replaced the tank already and had the pump itself checked out. Recommendation appreciated.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Ferreteria Bellon, I'm talking about the old one located at Calle Beller esq. Calle Espana they have a list of telephone numbers but most of the time you will find plumbers right there outside by the mean entry awaiting for someone to pick them up.

JJ

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Need A Good Plumber

Still searching for an experienced plumber in Santiago. The one I have used in the past just hasn't been satisfactory and many jobs had to be repeated. Still eed to resolve a leak in my system that is causing my pump to cycle much more frequently than it should and reduces water pressure. Previous plumber still unable to determine source. Have replaced the tank already and had the pump itself checked out. Recommendation appreciated.
Jimmy in Cerro Alto:confused: