plz help me understand my dominican gf

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Hi and thx for ur anwers,

To be honest, I was expected more serious than "come on your friends are all white, it can't happen to a dominican man" "or come on i come from blablabla im such a baddass..."
So what exactly where you expecting? In general Dominican women expect the man to be in charge, or at least want to be in charge. Your little game resulted in a power shift in your girls mind. She lost some respect for you so now it is up to you to reverse the power dynamic, without physically abusing her. My two cents. I have been married to a very independent strong willed Dominican woman for 23 years. She wants to be the boss all the time, except she wants me to make the big decisions.....?

korejdk_again

Mar 26, 2019
Hi and thx for ur anwers,

To be honest, I was expected more serious than "come on your friends are all white, it can't happen to a dominican man" "or come on i come from blablabla im such a baddass..."
Pat, women have different personalities, yet Dominican women all share one feat ( I repeat, all ) - do google "pariguayo"

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I fully understand your position as I was once abused by my Dominican girlfriend in a similar way.
Luckily for me I was able to seek out and find on the finest relationship councilor's in the country.
He used to post on DR1 all of the time. His name is YachtChef. Perhaps you can try contacting him
for advice. Good luck and best wishes 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧚‍♂️
I was abused by my Dominican chica as well, but I had to pay her extra.