POKER GAME-SOSUA-October 27

HOWMAR

New member
Jan 28, 2004
2,624
2
0
The next installment of the North Coast Poker Tour will take place:

Date: Thursday, October 27
Time: 8:00 PM Please note the new early starting time.
Place: Rocky's Restaurant, Sosua


This is a friendly game of low limit Texas Holdum. All are invited.

New blood showed up for the game again last week. Again, we let them win so they come back (I hope it works this time).

Graham would have been better off playing in the game with an ?h? in it. Better luck next week.

Let me know if you can make.

HOWMAR
 

rellosk

New member
Mar 18, 2002
4,159
54
0
Is there any chance of switching the game to the 28th or 29th? I will be in town and would love to play.
 

HOWMAR

New member
Jan 28, 2004
2,624
2
0
rellosk said:
Is there any chance of switching the game to the 28th or 29th? I will be in town and would love to play.
I'm not available on the 28th. Lets see what the rest of the group says. Please note that we have scheduled a game for the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 25. We may play on Wednesday and Friday that week, but Friday for sure.
 

rellosk

New member
Mar 18, 2002
4,159
54
0
HOWMAR said:
I'm not available on the 28th. Lets see what the rest of the group says.
Thanks. As an enticement, I'll buy a round of drinks.
HOWMAR said:
Please note that we have scheduled a game for the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 25. We may play on Wednesday and Friday that week, but Friday for sure.
I'll be in Texas over Thanksgiving.
 

HOWMAR

New member
Jan 28, 2004
2,624
2
0
[
QUOTE]
rellosk said:
Thanks. As an enticement, I'll buy a round of drinks
This hasn't worked. Maybe if you upped the ante to buying a round of........(remember what happens in Sosua, stays in Sosua).
 
Last edited: