Police arrest three in “devil’s acid” crime

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
There is no argument its plain and simple statutory rape
there is actual talk about moving the legal marriage age to 16 years.
in such case sex with a 14 years old would be seen as something "fine" if the Chulo isn't older than around 20 years old.

don't shoot me for such talk,
I am personally completely against it.
and Yes, aside of 3 big boys(youngest will turn 18 next month) I am the father of a girl (she will turn 10 next month)

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
he wasn't,
it was even never reported to the authorities.
and this is not a "rape" case.
it is about the Order of an assault and attemted murder, for money/hire.

Mike, I think zoom's point is that it should have been a statutory rape case because she was 14. I don't know if zoom is American or not but in the USA, it would be by definition statutory rape. Mom would have been equally as guilty.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Not important in RD..... different culture

Families often 'arrange' for a young girl to be married or taken away.....
Arrange in any way they see fit

Reactions: MikeFisher

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike, I think zoom's point is that it should have been a statutory rape case because she was 14. I don't know if zoom is American or not but in the USA, it would be by definition statutory rape. Mom would have been equally as guilty.
I know,
but we all (the ones who live here at least) know that this would mean teh DR would need an additional 10 new big jails just for this.
look up statistics about under 16 years old pregnancies in DR.
I am completely in favor of protecting children, but i know as fact that this is not the case here in DR.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
"took" here appears to mean engage in sex.
Every adult should know there is no "willingly" with a 14 year old.
Girls at 14 are children in the eyes of the law and are legally incapable of consent.
Strange for our poster here to criticize the child victim after she is seriously injured in an acid attack.
Hard to believe anyone would support the actions of a savage guilty in the rape of a child who then throws acid on his rape victim.
How you think "it goes in the barrios" is nonsense.
There are two crimes here.
In most civilized parts of the world statutory rapists go straight to jail and all that's needed is DNA evidence of paternity.
Age of consent in the DR is eighteen so yes he was breaking a law just being with her, but like many laws in the DR it is ignored or applied sporadically. Obviously no guy in the DR is worried about the law being applied.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
what a surprise:

the guys had to be brought to medical center first, before they drove to the court house,
because the poor guys show to been hit by something during their night in preventive jail, hahaha.

user123

Aug 16, 2017
"took" here appears to mean engage in sex.
Every adult should know there is no "willingly" with a 14 year old.
Girls at 14 are children in the eyes of the law and are legally incapable of consent.
Strange for our poster here to criticize the child victim after she is seriously injured in an acid attack.
Hard to believe anyone would support the actions of a savage guilty in the rape of a child who then throws acid on his rape victim.
How you think "it goes in the barrios" is nonsense.
There are two crimes here.
In most civilized parts of the world statutory rapists go straight to jail and all that's needed is DNA evidence of paternity.
Your analytical skills are amazing 🙌🙌🙌😏😅

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher