police doing arrest of hells angels in pop

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Very interesting - Canadian press said 4 were arrested in the DR. Wonder if we will get any names.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Very interesting - Canadian press said 4 were arrested in the DR. Wonder if we will get any names.

Here in Montreal, on TV right now they says 157 people under arrest, 2 in the Dominican Republic. There was 1200 police officers from different forces involved in Quebec, New Brunswick, France and Dominican Republic.

TheHun

May 4, 2008
im listening the news right now(canada) they are saying that there is a major police arrest for hells angels in puerto plata and plenty different cities in quebec...its happening right now...or will in the next hours... hear or see anything???:ermm:

It's a motorcycle club that has been accused of being involved in criminal activites.

Hells Angels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just drove past calle 81 in cabarete and dncd was there with a couple of guys with machine guns blocking the entrance.....couldn't see anything happening but will check in an hour or so

Accused: More accurate: They are a motorcycle club that has many members that have been convicted of numerous crimes from white slavery, drug charges of all kinds, murders, ptotection rackets....etc.

Sure, those killers, robbers, pimps, drug-traffickers, gun smugglers, money-launders, kidnappers will be arrested and jailed.
The government does not like competition.

The Hun

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Yes, one of the Dominican MotorCycle Clubs like the Nativos. Others here, post 19:
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/55031-shipping-motorcycle-dr-2.html#post447143

bufeo.com - 4to Festival Internacional De Motocicletas @ Boca Chica [2 junio 2007]

Ask cobraboy, I'm sure he'll know who they are.
I know some folks who are members of Dominican Motorcycle clubs, and from what I can determine they are just folks with the common interest of riding. NOTHING like the criminal MC gangs like in NA.

There are some DR MC club websites that are as benign as DR1. The main topics are where are we goin' and what are we gonna eat...

We came across 3 HA-Quebec guys/gals in the last MC Southwest tour. They wouldn't even acknowledge us ('course we don't ride straight-pipe Harleys...)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
WOW!!! So they finally caught ALL TWO of the bad guy Hell's Angels in Cabarete.

Now everyone can sleep again at night.

News online indicates these two alone will be indicted for as many as 22 counts of conspiracy to commit murder as well as trafficking in cocaine & heroin.

I think I also saw that they are still looking for 2 other guys here on the island... but the article was in French so I'm not totally certain of that ;)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
WOW!!! So they finally caught ALL TWO of the bad guy Hell's Angels in Cabarete.

Now everyone can sleep again at night.

Well they can sleep a little safer for sure. These two weren't exactly choir boys and the fact that they belonged and were accepted by this group does say something about the rest of the members.

I predict these motorcycle clubs will grow exponentially in The DR given the DR culture of motorcycle / passola riding, permissiveness of all things illegal, year round riding weather, etc. Most girls are already pros at riding on the back and driving them. The only thing preventing it is the cost of the larger bikes.

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

One was named Tabernac and there was one called ESTI and one named Collice because when they were arrested the three kept saying esti tabernac collice

Don't think the collice is spelled correctly though

Tabernac had to be the leader as they all mentioned him the most

Last edited: