police doing arrest of hells angels in pop

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
One was named Tabernac and there was one called ESTI and one named Collice because when they were arrested the three kept saying esti tabernac collice

Don't think the collice is spelled correctly though

Tabernac had to be the leader as they all mentioned him the most

No collice is not spelled correctly it's calice. As for tabernac and esti, if you speak good French :ermm:you say tabernacle and hostie:eek:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
One was named Tabernac and there was one called ESTI and one named Collice because when they were arrested the three kept saying esti tabernac collice

Don't think the collice is spelled correctly though

Tabernac had to be the leader as they all mentioned him the most

:cheeky: esti tabarnac colis!!! Eh! That was a good one! :bunny:

westcan

Sep 10, 2008
Long time since I posted on this board, as I had forgotten the password, and I think my old email had changed as well, so nothing could be recovered.

Anyway, when people here were talking about some of the arrests being made on Calle 81, I found that interesting as the number 81 is apparently a code for the letters HA (according to wikpedia).

Who named it Calle 81? i.e. who was the developer there?

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
not a "club"

Hells Angels is a motorcycle club and alleged crime organization. It's a name also used to refer to members of the club.

i'm just wondering why everybody is calling the hells angels a "Club"? they are and have been a very dangerous "gang". a motorcycle club gets together and rides on sundays. the hells angels ain't no club.

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
Major crackdown on drug traficking in Puerto Plata :)-

Puerto Plata digital says they catched an student with great quantity of marihuana, but when you read the article (see link below), the poor kid had just 5.9 grams.
I guess they have to fill its quota and is better to get a kid with 5.9 grams that arrest their own partners in drug traficking.

Puerto Plata Digital

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
It's not an alleged crime organization. It's Quebec worst crime organization that ever existed.

They have been alleged to be a crime organization; therefore they are an alleged crime organization. By making the inaccurate claim that they are not an alleged crime organization, you damage your credibility, and can unfairly cast suspicion, of anyone who knows little of the matter, on your other statements.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Hair Splitting

They have been alleged to be a crime organization; therefore they are an alleged crime organization.

All right then.
"Alleged choir boys under indictment of alleged 22 counts of murder." :tired:

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
All right then.
"Alleged choir boys under indictment of alleged 22 counts of murder." :tired:

That's the first time I've heard the first of your allegations. As far as the second allegation goes it is still an allegation and yet to be proven in court. If you are trying to make a point that the Hell Angels Motorcycle Club is a crime organization you could cite many, many actual convictions of individual Hells Angels. Also, I haven't done the actual research to know if they were true, but there are some earlier posts in this thread providing links to sites citing convictions of individual Hells Angels for extortion in association with a criminal organization(HAMC). I merely wanted to give a quick answer to SKing's question with enough accurate information for her to get the idea, and am not interested enough to do any research into whether or not they actually are a crime organization. However, La Mariposa's inaccurate and direct contradiction of what I said is closer than I care to get, to being called a liar, without a response.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Of course, the fact that Hell's Angels is a criminal organization has been proven in court.

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
Of course, the fact that Hell's Angels is a criminal organization has been proven in court.

Are you suggesting that I've said that the statement:

The HA is a criminal organization.

Has not been proven in court?
If so I think you need to read my post again.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
They have been alleged to be a crime organization; therefore they are an alleged crime organization. By making the inaccurate claim that they are not an alleged crime organization, you damage your credibility, and can unfairly cast suspicion, of anyone who knows little of the matter, on your other statements.

Let me put it in others words:

THE HELLS ANGELS ORGANIZATION IS MORE THAN AN ALLEGED CRIME ORGANIZATION, IT'S ONE OF THE WORST CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THAT EXISTS IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.

Do you know how many of the Hells have been convinced of first degree murders and other felony and received live sentence ?? Do you know something about ''operation printemps 2001'' ''Spring 2001 raid'' doesn't it ring a bell to you ??

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
That's the first time I've heard the first of your allegations. As far as the second allegation goes it is still an allegation and yet to be proven in court. If you are trying to make a point that the Hell Angels Motorcycle Club is a crime organization you could cite many, many actual convictions of individual Hells Angels. Also, I haven't done the actual research to know if they were true, but there are some earlier posts in this thread providing links to sites citing convictions of individual Hells Angels for extortion in association with a criminal organization(HAMC). I merely wanted to give a quick answer to SKing's question with enough accurate information for her to get the idea, and am not interested enough to do any research into whether or not they actually are a crime organization. However, La Mariposa's inaccurate and direct contradiction of what I said is closer than I care to get, to being called a liar, without a response.

Go and have a talk with Maurice ''Mom'' Boucher chief of the Hells Angels. You'll have to go to jail to talk with him he received a live sentence.

I said the the Hells Angels is a criminal organization never said that those that have been arrested this past week are already culpable though.