police doing arrest of hells angels in pop

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Let me put it in others words:

THE HELLS ANGELS ORGANIZATION IS MORE THAN AN ALLEGED CRIME ORGANIZATION, IT'S ONE OF THE WORST CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THAT EXISTS IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.

OK.

Do you know how many of the Hells have been convinced of first degree murders and other felony and received live sentence ?? Do you know something about ''operation printemps 2001'' ''Spring 2001 raid'' doesn't it ring a bell to you ??

I'll just say I know more than I want to know.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Could any posters who use the services of SSAT Seguridad please let us know if evening shift guachimen are turning up as normal? Thank you.

The guards are working as normal - At present The owners are some that have been arrested and more to come. The Armed Forces are aware of what is going on, so we will see what will happen to this company in the future. They and another security company here in the area have been using their companies as a front. This operation had been planned since last year, in collaboration with Police forces not only in Canada but in countries in Europe also. Arrests have been made in many countries. This is a BIG operation. I had been warned of this last year as my company is the only legal operating security company.

I would be very careful what you write on here, as this is an ongoing operation. Others are in hiding and some have escaped to another country, I will not say where. I tried in my own way to warn people that have guards last year, but this was poo-pooed by the usual idiots. This is very dangerous now as if those companies are closed, the thieves will have a field day. I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons.

Area 81 has now been cleared of all occupants.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
For the benefit of new people reading this thread, I would like to counterract a possibly misleading impression given by the poster in post 66 who says 'I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons.'

I would just like to point out that the vast majority of us do not feel the same need for 24 hour personal protection. And if we did, we probably wouldn't advertise the fact. This is not to negate any individuals right to make their own decisions based on sound judgements. But, I would not want tourists to think they couldn't shop for tourist trinkets without a poss? behind them.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
For the benefit of new people reading this thread, I would like to counterract a possibly misleading impression given by the poster in post 66 who says 'I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons.'

Thanks for pointing this out!

I have that individual on ignore so I did not see the post.

tambo'

A

apostropheman

I'd think an armed posse might be overkill, but...

I would just like to point out that the vast majority of us do not feel the same need for 24 hour personal protection. And if we did, we probably wouldn't advertise the fact. This is not to negate any individuals right to make their own decisions based on sound judgements. But, I would not want tourists to think they couldn't shop for tourist trinkets without a poss? behind them.
Do you think I'll be okay if I take proper precautions and wear protective gear?
TinfoilHat.jpg

;):cheeky::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Reactions: FernieBee

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Would you mess with anybody shopping for platanos @Janets with this kind of firepower?

16bhamu.jpg

aross

Nov 15, 2007
I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons.

So tell us ladynird, what exactly have you done that necessitates an upstanding citizen like you to require a 24/7 armed guard, have you been leading a double life

Reactions: drloca
Mar 2, 2008
"I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons."
Ladybird

I'm tellin' ya, life just keeps gettin' curiouser and curiouser.

Guards 24/7, supervising shopping sprees, protecting pitching woo, overseeing overnight outings, and guarding games of dominoes, .......???? Where will it end?

What, with all the recent bruhaha regarding Ro's cock problems, while the usually mundane Mounties from the great white north mounted a monumental full frontal assault, to say nothing of Rocky's sudden exodus (Coincidence? I think not), and the even-more-than-usual acrimonious discord amongst the typically tranquil denizens of DR1, is it any wonder people are demanding 'round the clock armed protection?

It's enough to make a strong man cry.

A

apostropheman

Reactions: Celt202

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
The guards are working as normal - At present The owners are some that have been arrested and more to come. The Armed Forces are aware of what is going on, so we will see what will happen to this company in the future. They and another security company here in the area have been using their companies as a front. This operation had been planned since last year, in collaboration with Police forces not only in Canada but in countries in Europe also. Arrests have been made in many countries. This is a BIG operation. I had been warned of this last year as my company is the only legal operating security company.
I would be very careful what you write on here, as this is an ongoing operation. Others are in hiding and some have escaped to another country, I will not say where. I tried in my own way to warn people that have guards last year, but this was poo-pooed by the usual idiots. This is very dangerous now as if those companies are closed, the thieves will have a field day. I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons.

Area 81 has now been cleared of all occupants.

The police forces in Quebec was working on this operation for more than 2 years almost 3.
You are not serious, are you?? when saying you had been warned a year ago... I'm still laughing at what you say wondering if I should cry

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Isn't Ladybird's MO to post stuff which might boost her security business?

2qd0iz8.gif

I dont need to boost my business, I have a waiting list of clients wanting my services. I have a FULL legal Licence issued by the Secretaria de Estado de Las Fuerzas Armadas. Anyone is welcome to view it by appointment in my office .

For all you scathing people that continue to make silly comments against me and my business, you will find out too late just how correct all my information is. I do not need to tout for more business at all. I work very closely with the Armed Forces and know well in advance what is going to happen before any of you. I do not need to reply to your bitter posts at all. But I am concerned for many of you with families at what will happen as these actions continue by the Armed Forces.

SSAT has been closed and arms removed by the Armed Forces. Their guards will be given liquidation on the 15 May. Look at their uniforms, they have already changed. Their clients have been transferred to Puerto Plata Security, another company, (Russian), started for obvious reasons. I am sure those clients have not even been informed of this. The Police are still looking for the other Russian from SSAT involved in the Drugs Operations.

So laugh all you want, just remember what I have posted here, when things develop further.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
"I have armed guards with me now 24/7, even for shopping, for obvious reasons."
Ladybird

I'm tellin' ya, life just keeps gettin' curiouser and curiouser.

Guards 24/7, supervising shopping sprees, protecting pitching woo, overseeing overnight outings, and guarding games of dominoes, .......???? Where will it end?

What, with all the recent bruhaha regarding Ro's cock problems, while the usually mundane Mounties from the great white north mounted a monumental full frontal assault, to say nothing of Rocky's sudden exodus (Coincidence? I think not), and the even-more-than-usual acrimonious discord amongst the typically tranquil denizens of DR1, is it any wonder people are demanding 'round the clock armed protection?

It's enough to make a strong man cry.

I am not in danger from ladrons..... work it out for yourself.

B

BettyDiamond

no idea what you are talking about love , isnt this thread about hells angels

cougar

Jan 27, 2009
hells angels is a motorcycle club, people that get together on sundays to ride motorcycles are called yuppie wanna be's