Police human rights continue; Claudio Caamano says dinosaurs still in command in the Police

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Ines-Aizpun-Diario-Libre.jpg
Inés Aizpun / Diario Libre

Diario Libre editorials highlight how despite the nationwide indignation over police handling in three homicide cases that occurred recently, the Police human rights violations have continued.The editorialist, executive editor of Diario Libre Ines Aizpun criticizes that the police has leaked to a journalist the videos that show the beatings David de los Santos received when in custody at the Naco station. The videos would dispute the allegations of the police in command at the station that the cameras at the station were not working at the time. Aizpun says the sharing of the video is a violation of the rights of a dead man.

State prosecutors are unraveling who and when the blows that killed the 24-year old call center worker and physical education teacher were received.

In an editorial, Ines Aizpun of Diario Libre says that the media needs to continue the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
These God Fathers are not going anywhere. Period.
You've a better chance of seeing hell freeze over... twice.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
looks like the woke crowd has arrived here. Blame the P.D for violating the rights of murderers, robbers and thieves . It is now so vogue to blame the P.D for societies crime and not the criminals. Partially replace the P.D with social workers they say. If that happens here crime will skyrocket.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
looks like the woke crowd has arrived here. Blame the P.D for violating the rights of murderers, robbers and thieves . It is now so vogue to blame the P.D for societies crime and not the criminals. Partially replace the P.D with social workers they say. If that happens here crime will skyrocket.
Far from woke and long over due. Why can't you wrap your head around the fact several P.N. are indeed behaving
like criminals with badges? This is nothing new to anyone who's been living here for more than a few months. Just
read the local news or go on YouTube sometime. There are dozens of videos of police misconduct from smacking
people in the face to shooting off their guns to break up a confrontations accidently killing innocent bystanders.
Should the day ever come the "woke crowd" has any say in what goes on in this country, I will move somewhere else.

"Three agents are arrested for the Richard Báez case, who died after being arrested by the Police Richard Báez denounced that the agents had stolen the sum of 30 thousand pesos, whose return he demanded, but in exchange he received blows from the police agents, says the Public Ministry...
The three incurred in the crimes of criminal association, homicide and robbery, he says. In the request for a coercive measure, it is established that on March 21, the accused produced fatal blows to the victim."

You can find the full article here:

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I hear ya. There are bad components in every profession. By and large they do a good job in a tough situation. They just don't do it with fuzzy gloves adhering woke terms and philosophies. Such as "I know my rights", "I want a lawyer", "IM gonna sue your azz" "you don't know who I know" and You're just doing this because I'm ...........

Reactions: CristoRey