Police Killed and stations over run

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
A wall could be quite effective on the Dominican border, if there was a free fire zone on the wall's eastern side. If there is a will, there is a way!
Yes a border wall,,, if it is big enough... and has electric wires on top... and the Dominicans on their side keep the bribes down to a acceptable level...........

Big

Apr 24, 2019
When they destroy the last of the shit hole called Haiti and start heading our way, can we send you out there to use your diplomacy skills to bring peace to the land.

Keep in mind these will be whats left of the savages that have killed, raped, and pillaged the country. That should be no problem for you and your diplomacy skills as diplomacy works.

In the mean time we will be sitting on the wall to help you out, hopefully before they behead you and do that weird voodoo shit to your corpse.
indeed! diplomacy is always easier after the military and police soften up the target with with heavy doses of "encouragement".

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Believe what you want. I will continue to poke holes in the weak sources, obvious errors and BS being posted. You don't have to approve or like it.
So does this mean you will not be our front guy that preaches diplomacy and fix the world with words and kindness?
We were gonna have your back as I said previously. Just hopefully in time before your diplomacy falls short, as some people are not that diplomatic.

• Sad
Reactions: Michael DR

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
It will channel them to the areas where Dominican soldiers will charge 500 pesos per Haitian to let them pass thru the hole in that fence.
Good point.
Luis and team definitely have their work for them.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I've been to the Vatican, and lots of other places Bob. Why assume the worst about people?

Israel's wall is more or less complete. The US/Mex wall is far from it and I doubt it will ever be complete. It "leaks like a sieve", there have been numerous tunnels discovered, and is of much of a deterrent.

Israel's wall is illegal and they are willing to break the law and use rockets etc...to decimate apartment buildings defending it. I don't see much similarities to the proposed Dominican wall. The DR can barely keep the lights on and it takes forever to build roads that are soon unusable. A wall is not the answer. DIPLOMACY is.
How do you have diplomacy with a failed state with no government in charge?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've been to the Vatican, and lots of other places Bob. Why assume the worst about people?

Israel's wall is more or less complete. The US/Mex wall is far from it and I doubt it will ever be complete. It "leaks like a sieve", there have been numerous tunnels discovered, and is of much of a deterrent.

Israel's wall is illegal and they are willing to break the law and use rockets etc...to decimate apartment buildings defending it. I don't see much similarities to the proposed Dominican wall. The DR can barely keep the lights on and it takes forever to build roads that are soon unusable. A wall is not the answer. DIPLOMACY is.
Good evening Michael.
I know how much you dislike the "build that wall" point of view so (being the cheeky fella that I am)
I would like to know if you would be willing to participate in an experiment.
There has got to be a way for us to settle this issue once and for all, right?

Why don't you let us come over to your home and remove one of your walls?
Afterwards I will sit with you in front of the open area to your private residence and every time
a pipero, a local tigure or a ladron tries to enter your residence with Covid, a firearm, drugs,
illegal contraband or an underaged girl trafficked for the purpose of prostitution....
You and I will use DIPLOMACY to prevent them from entering.

What do you say we give it shot and after a few months we post the results for everyone to see here on DR1?

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
Good evening Michael.
I know how much you dislike the "build that wall" point of view so (being the cheeky fella that I am)
I would like to know if you would be willing to participate in an experiment.
There has got to be a way for us to settle this issue once and for all, right?

Why don't you let us come over to your home and remove one of your walls?
Afterwards I will sit with you in front of the open area to your private residence and every time
a pipero, a local tigure or a ladron tries to enter your residence with Covid, a firearm, drugs,
illegal contraband or an underaged girl trafficked for the purpose of prostitution....
You and I will use DIPLOMACY to prevent them from entering.

What do you say we give it shot and after a few months we post the results for everyone to see here on DR1?
We have higher standards than that and you're not welcome. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 😘

You thrive on being (thinking that you're) right (especially when you're not), and by twisting peoples words or taking them out of context. You may think that makes you smart, better. It doesn't. It makes you look foolish, and petty. I wouldn't want to be you, like you or near you.

Take your trolling ways and hit the highway, cowboy

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
We have higher standards than that and you're not welcome. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 😘

You thrive on being (thinking that you're) right (especially when you're not), and by twisting peoples words or taking them out of context. You may think that makes you smart, better. It doesn't. It makes you look foolish, and petty. I wouldn't want to be you, like you or near you.

Take your trolling ways and hit the highway, cowboy
I've no reason to twist your words or anyone else's for that matter
nor I am I taking anything out of context.
So you have your four walls and you're good but other people need
to use DIPLOMACY?
Please take a minute and explain to the rest of us exactly why that is.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
The fact of the matter is that a wall between Haiti and the D.R would work. It is not perfect but it would mitigate illegal crossings. It would also drive up the cost of bribing your way across making it less attractive. Some see it as cruel most see it as the D.R protecting their sovereignty. What would be cruel is a minefield across the island because dopes would still try to cross.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The fact of the matter is that a wall between Haiti and the D.R would work. It is not perfect but it would mitigate illegal crossings. It would also drive up the cost of bribing your way across making it less attractive. Some see it as cruel most see it as the D.R protecting their sovereignty. What would be cruel is a minefield across the island because dopes would still try to cross.
"The fact of the matter"? You mean "In my opinion".
1623417033134.png

Big

Apr 24, 2019
"The fact of the matter"? You mean "In my opinion".
View attachment 4560
I am guessing you are one of those open border, anti military, anti law and order fuzzy feel good fantasy guys (or girl). Fences work, walls work. Concertina wire works (used in every military FOB application). I am so sure you open your home and property to all the Haitians that walk down your street.

• Sad
Reactions: Michael DR

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
I am guessing you are one of those open border, anti military, anti law and order fuzzy feel good fantasy guys (or girl). Fences work, walls work. Concertina wire works (used in every military FOB application). I am so sure you open your home and property to all the Haitians that walk down your street.
You mean you assume ;)