Possible future expat from Colorado

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I married many, many years ago, but it was a different DR back then. If younger and had to do it all over again I would definitely be cautious in this day in age. I know of many success stories, but I also know of some horror stories too. Common sense and if something does not feel right/true, it probably isn't.
I personally know 6 expats that went down the sanky/ panky path. None of them ended well for the guys. The chicas, putas or whatever you want to call them all did well. 2 are living in the US and 1 in Canada. All 3 without thier guys now as all they ever wanted was out of here. I'm sure the other 3 have moved on to a new guy.

The other 3 guys are all still here but a lot wiser and a lot poorer. A life rule should be "never marry your favorite hooker".

Reactions: Big

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Is Derfish still around?
He once wrote that he had married several times and sponsored his wives' U.S. resident visa applications.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I personally know 6 expats that went down the sanky/ panky path. None of them ended well for the guys. The chicas, putas or whatever you want to call them all did well. 2 are living in the US and 1 in Canada. All 3 without thier guys now as all they ever wanted was out of here. I'm sure the other 3 have moved on to a new guy.

The other 3 guys are all still here but a lot wiser and a lot poorer. A life rule should be "never marry your favorite hooker".
ditto, I know several gents who thought they found that special one only to find out they were playing second or third fiddle. Its still 100 times cheaper than a U.S divorce.

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
She works in a "lottery office" (post #5). I'm guessing one of those little road side shacks where you can place bets. Probably makes $300 USD per month. Definitely a good catch.
Can't see her ever asking for a loan 😉😉
Sounds like a banca where they sell the lottery numbers and recargas (“lottery office” nice spin lol)