President Danilo Medina says his goodbye in the town of Neiba

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Danilo-Medina-4-Presidencia-1024x682.jpg

President Danilo Medina chose the inaugural of the renovated San Bartolomé public hospital in far away Neiba in the southwest to give his government goodbye speech. The PLD did best in the southwestern provinces and Neiba was one of the plazas where the PLD did well in the 2020 general elections.

In his goodbye speech, President Medina said he had fulfilled all he promised in his government program. Medina completed two four-year terms in government. He expressed satisfaction in achieving his government’s objectives for education and health.

He said his greatest satisfaction will be to be able to walk on the streets of the Dominican Republic as a normal citizen and receive the salutes of fellow citizens who tell him, “Thank you, Danilo. In your government. I improved my living conditions.”

“I’m leaving as I came. I worked more than 12 hours a day, without a single...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Yes he worked 12 hours a day for a modest salary and yet will leave an extremely wealthy man.
His mom says "He's a good boy".

But I suspect the final chapters of his biography might be rewritten once his level of corruption is exposed in the coming months.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes he worked 12 hours a day for a modest salary and yet will leave an extremely wealthy man.
His mom says "He's a good boy".

But I suspect the final chapters of his biography might be rewritten once his level of corruption is exposed in the coming months.
My wife claims Danilo has always been controlled by his brother and that is who directed many of Danilos corrupt decisions.

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Medina is the oldest of eight brothers and sisters. Some of these used cards with their title: "brother of the President."
We will be learning more about the family of the President once the bid for transparency becomes a reality.

Reactions: NanSanPedro