President Jovenel Moïse assassinated in the night in his private residence

Big

Apr 24, 2019
these clowns tried to do a military operation with less training than the boy scouts. shouting "DEA" , what a joke ! They are all probably bus boys at an Italian restaurant in Miami

Reactions: aarhus

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
these clowns tried to do a military operation with less training than the boy scouts. shouting "DEA" , what a joke ! They are all probably bus boys at an Italian restaurant in Miami
I think the plan they had blew in their faces the moment Haiti shutdown and declared marshall law, plus the border was closed and additional Dominican soldiers were sent to increase vigilance. Haiti made it very difficult for them to move around Port-au-Prince and there was tight security at the border making it impossible to leave Haiti. Not that they attempted to do a military operation without being military in any form.

The reason for this is simple, the Colombian government did an investigation on the men at the request of Haiti and they found out that they are ex-soldiers of the Colombian army. I wouldn't call them "clowns." I think they knew exactly what they were doing, but underestimated what Haiti is capable of when it wants to do something.

Last edited:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Should be a simple matter to get most of these guys to spill the beans.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The accent of the guy in the early video saying “tienes otra” to the guy by the truck in Spanish and received a rifle from that guy, sounded to me as a Mexican accent. But alas! Colombians!

The raid was well executed but the extraction was a disaster (unless that part was abandoned by their support team back at the safe house).

They dressed with the right attires to fool the Haitian guards at the house. They used a loudspeaker to broadcast it was a DEA operation to those guards, to back off and put their guns down.

The guards foolishly followed the instructions seeing the outfits and English instructions from the Haitian American guy. They had vests with DEA tags on them (not all but ones you can see well on the released videos).

Once they zip tied the guards, they proceeded into the house, with the same ruse, DEA agents.
They zip tied the employees and proceeded to grab Moise and his wife.

According to a Haitian official that was able (according to him)to speak to the First Lady, she said they hauled him to his home office and had a document for him to sign his resignation. He refused it, thinking they were indeed DEA in the confusion.

His wife pleaded with him to sign it,as she suspected a bad end to it, and he still refused.
They shot him point blank in the chest with full auto bursts from their rifles and shot him close range in the forehead and eye with a pistol, spent shells indicated 9mm.

They ransacked the bedroom and office looking for certain documents? And it seems shot the First Lady on reflex one burst.

They left as they came, on their caravan of vehicles slowly flanking them as they proceeded to the safe house, some blocks away.

As they fell back to the safe house, Haitian police was hot on their trail.
Something happened to their extraction plans. Seems to be, their employers in Haiti pulled the rug under their feet at the last minute.

This created the confrontations with the Haitian police, they had tried to avoid (they didn’t kill none at the raid, nor the ones they took hostage) any casualties on that side.

They broke up as their (seemingly) commanding officers were felled covering their retreat to a rallying point.

The fact that a large group was arrested without incident at the Taiwanese embassy grounds, tells us, their extraction plans went downhill pretty fast. Lacking their commanders, both got killed on their retreat, they had no further target or escape plan to execute.

The plan went south the moment they killed Moise. If we are to believe the statement of one of the Haitians captured by police. He stated the plan was to having him sign the resignation or kidnap him. His words.

I believe both commanders and the third ex-soldier were felled providing covering fire for the retreat, without having the intention to kill the police officers in the fire exchanges. That cost them their lives. Police were shooting to kill.

They had ample firepower and military experience to repel and overwhelm the Haitian police on their tail, which even Haitian gangs with no military skills pushed back and killed months ago. Same units.

It doesn’t add up, unless there’s an element we are still no privy to.

For an experience team of professional soldiers, a disaster of an extraction just doesn’t add up.

Let’s wait and see what else gets aired. They still have another 8 guys on the run to catch.

But this just doesn’t add up.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Haitian police has made a press conference. There were 28 in total in the group of the assassins, 15 of which are already under Haitian police custody and the rest either have been killed by the police or are still in hiding.

Now get this, the group was composed by 2 Haitian-Americans and 26 Colombians. Yes, that's not a typo, 26. What were they planning to do? Destroy a part of Port-au-Prince?

It's in Spanish in this Twitter post for a half hour ago.

That is when the law of diminishing returns kicks in.....28 is way too many. Did they think a helicopter was coming for them.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Opening the airport is a honey trap to give the others a seemingly way out of Haiti.
That means they have a good idea whom these guys are, by the entry date stamped on the majority of passports. It’s just a matter of checking the entry and exit records.

But think of dropping a black person in the middle of Japan and having problems to spot him????
These guys have no way out.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Opening the airport is a honey trap to give the others a seemingly way out of Haiti.
That means they have a good idea whom these guys are, by the entry date stamped on the majority of passports. It’s just a matter of checking the entry and exit records.

But think of dropping a black person in the middle of Japan and having problems to spot him????
These guys have no way out.
Unless they avoided customs like the mercenaries who tried to smuggle 80 million, on behalf of Moise, did in 2019.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
My take on this based on facts, it doesn’t fit that they gave up so easy, only shot Moise and his wife and not a single police or guards.

They were heavily armed and highly trained military.
Look at this pic here and catch my point.
It just doesn’t click…

Attachments

• D1FDE053-C93F-4E40-AAB0-DB8338607315.jpeg
    D1FDE053-C93F-4E40-AAB0-DB8338607315.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 137

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Pichardo, I think that you have given a good sum up on what is known at present .We know that at least four of the Colombians came via RD but it could have been more so I assume their weapons were already in Petionville. The two Haitian Americans involved are whites so they also originally are from Petionville ,maybe also of Colombian extraction but definitely not of African blood. A very small number of families living in PetionVille control directly or indirectly almost the entire Haitian economy both legal and illegal ...has been this way for decades. Even the poor peasants must sell their produce through agents of these families. It is almost certain that Moises was preventing someone or some people in Petionville from operating as they wanted because there is no one elsewhere in Haiti who could finance such an operation . My only other comment on your excellent posting is that there is no evidence that the Colombians were experienced or professional ..they could have been bad people in the Colombian Military before being retired. It will be very difficult to crack that rich Petionville Group but the answer lies there

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Pichardo, I think that you have given a good sum up on what is known at present .We know that at least four of the Colombians came via RD but it could have been more so I assume their weapons were already in Petionville. The two Haitian Americans involved are whites so they also originally are from Petionville ,maybe also of Colombian extraction but definitely not of African blood. A very small number of families living in PetionVille control directly or indirectly almost the entire Haitian economy both legal and illegal ...has been this way for decades. Even the poor peasants must sell their produce through agents of these families. It is almost certain that Moises was preventing someone or some people in Petionville from operating as they wanted because there is no one elsewhere in Haiti who could finance such an operation . My only other comment on your excellent posting is that there is no evidence that the Colombians were experienced or professional ..they could have been bad people in the Colombian Military before being retired. It will be very difficult to crack that rich Petionville Group but the answer lies there
I posted a picture previously in post 58 of the two Haitian Americans who are both black.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
The military in Colombia is one of the best trained outfits in LA. They have always been fighting the FARC and/or the drug paramilitary in the jungles.

Add to that Two officers.

There’s no point in looking at a Colombia connection to this operation, outside of the involved members for hire.

The mastermind is in Haiti or the US. Or both.

Things just don’t click on this operation.

Too perfect in, too lacking out.

Just doesn’t click.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
The military in Colombia is one of the best trained outfits in LA. They have always been fighting the FARC and/or the drug paramilitary in the jungles.

Add to that Two officers.

There’s no point in looking at a Colombia connection to this operation, outside of the involved members for hire.

The mastermind is in Haiti or the US. Or both.

Things just don’t click on this operation.

Too perfect in, too lacking out.

Just doesn’t click.

The involvement of Magalie Habitant is very interesting. I bet we'll hear a lot more about her in the near future.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Had they any idea of what a Haitian prison is, I doubt they would had given up so easy, unlike the commanders.

Unless there’s in fact an exit plan on the wings.
It just makes little sense.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Many of the caught by the Haitian police are seen here in custody. Notice the two black guys among the arrested. Wild guess, those are the two Haitian-Americans.

PS. That empty place looks luxurious compared to what is waiting for them. Wow, they even have a fan. What a luxury. Haiti has an excellent prison system with top notch facilities. The best country to be a prisoner. lol

Big

Apr 24, 2019
These Jester's were not military soldiers conducting a military operation with a mission, they were gang members fighting another gang for territory. The only thing they forgot was to spray paint their gang sign on the walls. Yelling "DEA" lmao. If they were special force types they would have ran in their with suppressed weapons, finished and been on a speed boat 15 minutes later. They were probably drinking on Pedro C. 2 days prior spending their upfront money on booze and chicas.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AlaPlaya

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
The whole tourism angle was probably meant to give them a cover story in the "Off" chance that they may have been suspected of having a hand in the assassination. Their goal was probably to get back across the border and continue their "tourist" activities.
It may even come to pass that they did not check out of their hotel rooms when they crossed the border... in anticipation of a quick return.
It has been reported that the President was riddled with several shots.
Isn't that something that happens when there is no trust among the criminals.
The idea being that everybody takes a shot to avoid someone flipping and turning the others in?
I am only ruminating here.
I bring no expertise, other than the fact that I am a paid up member in good standing of the local chapter of "the dr1 lap top cop" association.
All evidence is that I am not alone.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
The whole tourism angle was probably meant to give them a cover story in the "Off" chance that they may have been suspected of having a hand in the assassination. Their goal was probably to get back across the border and continue their "tourist" activities.
It may even come to pass that they did not check out of their hotel rooms when they crossed the border... in anticipation of a quick return.
It has been reported that the President was riddled with several shots.
Isn't that something that happens when there is no trust among the criminals.
The idea being that everybody takes a shot to avoid someone flipping and turning the others in?
I am only ruminating here.
I bring no expertise, other than the fact that I am a paid up member in good standing of the local chapter of "the dr1 lap top cop" association.
All evidence is that I am not alone.
I am clearly much more qualified than you. I have watched "Saving Private Ryan" 3 times, "Dirty Dozen" 4 times and shoot skeet and trap when stateside

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, that's for sure. They're going to be spending a lot of years in a Haitian prison.