President Jovenel Moïse assassinated in the night in his private residence

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I hope you're right. I have my doubts.
Cuba could really steal some tourism from the DR if they shed the shackles of communism. It will take a while, but could cause the DR some big losses. Perhaps another thread for this so we can get back to allegedly fake Florida docs tying to take control of Haiti...

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is going to make for an interesting movie. How long before Vin Diesel's new studio is ready?

Is "Fakey Doc" from Florida still the main suspect and orchestrator of the assassination/coup or did some entirely different scenario develop overnight?

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
For the amateur detectives in the house, a.k.a. dr1 lap top cops...
Follow the chase of the alleged mercenaries by Haitian Security Forces:

Reactions: NanSanPedro

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
From https://somospueblo.com/21-policias...residente-jovenel-moise-durante-su-asesinato/

21 police officers reportedly were at the residence of President Jovenel Moise during his assassination
According to information issued by Radio Télé Métronome of Haiti, among the officers were seven agencies of the President's Security Unit (USP), six of the National Police, and eight of the CAT Team (a division of the Police responsible for protecting the life of the president).
It also establishes that all of these have been interviewed by the Central Directorate of Legal Police, who have confiscated their regulation weapons and their cell phones.
This Monday, it was announced that the Colombian authorities reported that Dimitri Herard, the head of the security service of President Jovenel Moïse, traveled to Colombia, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, and Panama before the assassination of the president, which occurred on Wednesday 7 of July.
"We learned that Commissioner Dimitri Herard, head of the General Security Unit of the National Palace of Haiti, would have made trips to Ecuador, Panama, the Dominican Republic, using Colombia as a transit," said the director-general of the National Police, General Jorge Luis Vargas Valencia.
According to Vargas, on January 19, Herard traveled from the Dominican Republic to Bogotá, the next day he traveled to Ecuador; then on February 1 from the latter country, he returned to the Colombian capital and, from there, to the Dominican Republic.
In May he made a similar journey. On the 22nd he traveled from the Dominican Republic to Bogotá, the next day he traveled to Ecuador, to return to the Colombian capital on May 28 and a day later to the Dominican Republic.
Now, Vargas said, "the verification of what activities Commissioner Dimitri Herard would be carrying out in these trips in Colombian territory" and, in the same way, they have asked the countries where he was to send information about the actions in their territories. .
Assassination investigators have already expressed suspicions that no member of the security service was affected in the attack on the president's private residence, where the murder was committed.

How in the world do you assassinate a president with 21 officers in his residence?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NanSanPedro

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
This is going to make for an interesting movie. How long before Vin Diesel's new studio is ready?

Is "Fakey Doc" from Florida still the main suspect and orchestrator of the assassination/coup or did some entirely different scenario develop overnight?
I think Mark Sinclair has forgotten about his new movie studio..........

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
From https://somospueblo.com/21-policias...residente-jovenel-moise-durante-su-asesinato/

21 police officers reportedly were at the residence of President Jovenel Moise during his assassination
According to information issued by Radio Télé Métronome of Haiti, among the officers were seven agencies of the President's Security Unit (USP), six of the National Police, and eight of the CAT Team (a division of the Police responsible for protecting the life of the president).
It also establishes that all of these have been interviewed by the Central Directorate of Legal Police, who have confiscated their regulation weapons and their cell phones.
This Monday, it was announced that the Colombian authorities reported that Dimitri Herard, the head of the security service of President Jovenel Moïse, traveled to Colombia, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, and Panama before the assassination of the president, which occurred on Wednesday 7 of July.
"We learned that Commissioner Dimitri Herard, head of the General Security Unit of the National Palace of Haiti, would have made trips to Ecuador, Panama, the Dominican Republic, using Colombia as a transit," said the director-general of the National Police, General Jorge Luis Vargas Valencia.
According to Vargas, on January 19, Herard traveled from the Dominican Republic to Bogotá, the next day he traveled to Ecuador; then on February 1 from the latter country, he returned to the Colombian capital and, from there, to the Dominican Republic.
In May he made a similar journey. On the 22nd he traveled from the Dominican Republic to Bogotá, the next day he traveled to Ecuador, to return to the Colombian capital on May 28 and a day later to the Dominican Republic.
Now, Vargas said, "the verification of what activities Commissioner Dimitri Herard would be carrying out in these trips in Colombian territory" and, in the same way, they have asked the countries where he was to send information about the actions in their territories. .
Assassination investigators have already expressed suspicions that no member of the security service was affected in the attack on the president's private residence, where the murder was committed.

How in the world do you assassinate a president with 21 officers in his residence?
Not so sure that report is correct.. - there is a Whole Lot Of Confusion now -- and lots of really absurd stories -- Report from neighbors say the Moise did not have good security - that is coming out from the CBC and Wall Street Journal...

Then there is the other - pretty absurd story, if you ask me - about this "mastermind" - a physician/minister who was making about $5k a month? But supposedly was the king pin?

I know that lots of fingers will point to the CIA since well - historically- "coups are us" - but honestly - there is NOTHING good in this assassination -- for perhaps anyone except BBQ and the cartels...

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Not so sure that report is correct.. - there is a Whole Lot Of Confusion now -- and lots of really absurd stories -- Report from neighbors say the Moise did not have good security - that is coming out from the CBC and Wall Street Journal...

Then there is the other - pretty absurd story, if you ask me - about this "mastermind" - a physician/minister who was making about $5k a month? But supposedly was the king pin?

I know that lots of fingers will point to the CIA since well - historically- "coups are us" - but honestly - there is NOTHING good in this assassination -- for perhaps anyone except BBQ and the cartels...

Annie, I doubt anyone points the fingers at the CIA. What gain would they get?

As far the rest, I doubt we ever know the entire truth.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I tend to agree that the Haitian Doctor Sanon from Florida is probably far from being the mastermind of this whole sordid debacle. When I read between the lines, the phrase "useful idiot" comes to mind.
A patsy, so to speak.
They may have used him as a middle man with the "security company" for the hiring of the mercenaries and plus...
It would not be the first time that a person was installed as President by those who were seeking to control the state of affairs.
There was an interesting paragraph in an article of The Miami Herald that caught my eye...

Questions have been raised about Moïse’s presidential guards and how the assailants were able to break into his residence and get past the guard gate and two dogs. Police sources have told the Herald that four members of the presidential security detail, including the head of the General Security Unit of the National Palace, Dimitri Hérard, have been removed from their leadership duties and must report daily to internal affairs. They have also been requested for questioning. Hérard is currently the subject of a US law enforcement investigation into arms trafficking in Haiti, the Washington-based Center for Economic Policy and Research reported this week.

I like the info I can get from them (The Herald) as they appear to be in the heart of the action.
One thing we will have learned is that south Florida is a hotbed of "security companies" offering all manner of soldiers for hire to go anywhere and do anything if the price is right.
Malevolent characters.
I'm still waiting for the name Erik Prince to pop up somewhere in this investigation.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
This is better than the comic strips. These buffoons can't even be considered mercenaries. Ain't nobody care about Haiti. The U S president has said he doesn't want them coming here.

Reactions: windeguy

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
Maybe it didn't reach the level of soil erosion as in Haiti, but for much of the 20th century the most denude island in the Greater Antilles was Puerto Rico. A reforestation campaign has done wonders and now most of Puerto Rico's forest covered areas is new growth due to this campaign. As it should be evident to anyone that has traveled through much of the Dominican countryside, PR doesn't have the massive numbers of native species such as royal palm trees as is apparent in the DR, but before the island suffered massive deforestation the scenery in many areas was identical to the Dominican ones, particularly the forested areas. The point is that while Puerto Rico is an example that reforestation can be done, it also shows that the initial natural beauty once lost will be lost forever.

Some parts of the DR were also more lush than they are today. Seeing old photos of San Pedro de Macorís, it's noticeable the immense number of trees covering the landscape just outside of town. It isn't like that anymore. Unlike Haiti (and most countries in the hemisphere), the DR is one of four countries in the Americas that actually saw an increase in forest cover.

oAbuql.png

Perhaps reforestation can do greater improvements to Haiti than thought. What will remain true is that the original natural beauty of the place that depends on plants is gone forever. Haiti was once considered to be one of the most beautiful countries.
Considering those "cartels" mentioned before .... is planting coca considered reforestation?